Best AoE for fire mage

Im interested what is best AoE "rotation" for fire mage? I mean apart from using Flame strike max rank.....

If a mob will live for 12 seconds, Living Bomb.

FS (Rank 9) > FS (Rank 8) > Blizzard

Deleted
    You have two options.

1. Spam living on everything in sight (my personal favourite cos im lazy)
    2. Max Rank Flame Strike, Second Max Rank of Flame Strike, Blizzard

1. Combustion
    2. Living Bomb as many targets as possible until the final detonations consume the Combustion charges. LB ticks do not consume charges, but do benefit from the 50% crit damage bonus.
    3. Flame Strike(Rank 9.)
    4. Flame Strike(Rank 8.)
    5. Living Bomb as many targets as possible prior to the rank 9 Flame Strike expiring. Take into account Flame Strike casting time.
    6. Go to step 3

*incidentally, don't LB something if its going to die before the LB detonation.
    Last edited by Cryssa; 2010-08-26 at 09:57 PM.

Well tbh i usaly put 4-5 LB up then use 1xflamestrike maxrank- 1 blizzard and then start redoing LB.

Honestly, i snack on cheetos while letting warriors and paladins cleave spam

Your rotation...
    1: Combustion
    2: Living Bomb everything
    3: FS (Rank 9)
    4: FS (Rank 8)
    5: Ice Block when LB's detonate cuz you just ripped aggro like a mad man
    6: Top meters
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragelicious View Post
    Mute yourself. You happen to be dumb atm.

When it comes to sindragosa whelps, everyone in our guild goes nuts, so they die very fast, but not any faster than 20 seconds or so, so multiple living bombs go off. The highest dps I have ever done was LB on about 10 of them, then 1 flamestrike and Arcane explosion spam as they were all dying. You can easily see 40-50k damage per second IF you LB them as they are running in. If you wait for mobs to get grouped up b4 LB'ing you're doing it wrong.
    Current main: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Thetormented

If you're looking for some fun on AoE trash here's what i do on my fire mage alt: spam living bomb until hotstreak starts proccing. At that time just pyro pyro pyro pyro. It's probably less damage but it's really nice to see
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT