Deleted

Question A bit of leveling advice - dual spec.

I'm currently leveling my 2nd lock... I leveled the first one in a time when we only dreamed of dual specs. So I've only really leveled as aff.

But now that I can choose another spec, I'm might as well.

I just don't know which one and I thought you guys could give me some advice.

I'll probably stay aff for leveling, but I might want to use the other spec to level once in awhile... just for the fun of it and to get a change of pace.

I thought Destro would be nice for 5-man dungeons, but Demo could be nice for solo'ing hard group quests (but maybe not)

So do you have any advice? Destro or Demo? (I find them both fun)

i hear demo is the lvl'ing spec after fel' guard....

u dont get duel spec till 40

I had no problems with any group quest as affliction, but if I had to have a backup plan, I would certainly go with a Demo build with a very tanky fg just for those incredibly hard group quests, where I dot/heal and he tanks/dps.

I lvled my lock aff/destro with dual spec and it was amazingly easy. If you play affliction skillfully, the self heals will allow you to solo nearly all group quests with the exception of ones such as Durn the Hungerer. Destro is awesome dps in instances, and fun to pvp with as well. Demo is just kinda boring tbh, I would recommend the aff/destro combo.

Deleted
    faq section thanks
    +Gherkin Leveling guide