Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyshh View Post
    am i the only one thinking, "KILL IT WITH FIRE"?
    he's deathwing-murloc..hes practically made of fire

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I already purchased the virtual stream ages ago. I'm definitely looking forward to the in-game pets and portraits I shall be receiving for WoW and SC2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well that settles it, I'm ordering virtual Blizzcon this year.

best pet in the game. period. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Travagul View Post
    i may decided to buy a virtual ticket for it, but i cant imagine watching blizzcon 2010 being worth it at all. what big announcment can they possibly make besides like the actual release date for cataclysm or more info on diablo 3.
    Ummm, they could announce their new IP... that would be a pretty huge announcement

Lame. Why people would spend money just for a pet is beyond me. People will have it out for everyone to see and within a week they won't ever look at it again. Seems like a waste of money tbh.

As amazing as that looks wtb flying murloc mount imo

Quote Originally Posted by fizyx View Post
    Ummm, they could announce their new IP... that would be a pretty huge announcement
    There are also the panels with Blizzard team members and whatnot. Plus 3's finals and War3 finals. Lots of interesting stuff.

deathloc? murwing? that thing is freaking weird.

I'm so excited to get my pet :3

Deathy, the Deathloc! He shall burn the world to ashes! *evillaughter*

Honestly no trolling involved, dorkiest pet ever. It's not even ironic it's just dumb as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    There are also the panels with Blizzard team members and whatnot. Plus 3's finals and War3 finals. Lots of interesting stuff.
    As well as the details for the first content patch, 4.1.

that's awesome lmao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Lame. Why people would spend money just for a pet is beyond me. People will have it out for everyone to see and within a week they won't ever look at it again. Seems like a waste of money tbh.
    You also get 100% of the released info without having to scavenge news sites for it.

Sigh.

Have been waiting for this info for a while. Massive let down

this pet is awesome! but the ticket price is much less awesome... to be honest it's a joke 30 euro? not epic enough... and this delay on cataclysm is unforgivable...

10+ Year Old Account

Just once, can we please get a murloc pet that is obtainable in game (Not counting Murkimus)? I want one but I don't want to actually spend extra money.

It doesn't have to be buyable, I just want a murloc pet from something I can actually do.

Whining aside, I have to say I was disappointed. I was kind of expecting another pet, possibly even another murloc, but this is just milking Deathwing for all he's worth. By the time we get to him we'll be sick of his ugly mug. Hell, people were sick of the Lich King without his face plastered on everything with half a pulse.
    Last edited by Zaerix; 2010-08-25 at 10:17 PM.

Ugly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one thinking: "The use the Deathchin Merchandise a bit too much"?