Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Always getting sick of grammar mistakes?

Then the solution is here!

SMS Language Tracker

SMSLT allows you to replace abbreviations in the chat channels automatically. For example, you can have it replace "brb" by "be right back". You can customize your dictionary by adding any number of replacements. SMSLT will also replace abbreviation recursively. If you have the following replacement in your dictionary :

"<3" => "I luv you"
    "luv" => "love"
    The result of the replacement will be "I love you". Replacement will apply three times at most. Replacements are case-sensitive. "LUV" would not be replaced, for example.

So for times you read the trade, and get annoyed by words like "u" and "wut". Change it now!

SMS Language Tracker

no im sick of grammar nazis bad spelling isnt the problem

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Wait. You mean I couldn't say 'umad' nemore?!

DO NOT WANT XD

j/k seems cool, might try it out.

A nifty one you have there. I think I will download that and have a play around with it. Thanks.

Going to suggest this to a few friend of mine also, especially some roleplayers - I am sure they get annoyed by all the 'u" 'wut' around.

Deleted
    'BRB' isn't a grammar mistake.

hmm.. Interesting. But I'd rather stick with "lol" than "laugh out loud"
    Playing 2's is like shooting yourself in the kneecaps and wondering why it hurts.

It has it's own dictionary that you have to fill in, you can change words such as rouge into rogue. Or words like majt into mate. etc etc. The options are endless!

can change when people say 'u mad' to, 'I'm an idiot that spouts old, unfunny memes'

That isn't a grammar mistake. It's a spelling mistake. The title of a thread about a mistakes is mistaken.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2010-08-26 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scudmuffin View Post
    can change when people say 'u mad' to, 'I'm an idiot that spouts old, unfunny memes'
    Umad?
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEBERG View Post
    It has it's own dictionary that you have to fill in, you can change words such as rouge into rogue. Or words like majt into mate. etc etc. The options are endless!

I may have to get this just to cover up the mispelling of 'achievement' in trade/LFG.
    Seriously, it must be the most badly butchered word in the history of the trade channel on my realm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethill View Post
    I may have to get this just to cover up the mispelling of 'achievement' in trade/LFG.
    Seriously, it must be the most badly butchered word in the history of the trade channel on my realm...
    Try to get them to spell "exalted" properly.

Wowhead Profile ~ When in doubt, shock it out.

Seriously, are people that anal about spelling that they have to get an add-on? Don't get me wrong, certain things do drive me nuts like when people 'abbreviate' DPS to Deeps or OMG to OOH M GEE, but not to the point that I need to get an add-on just so I don't see it. I just skip past it and move on, very simple.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Or "rogue". That's my near-universal spelling bitch in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by scudmuffin View Post
    Meme Council Members annoy me more than the Grammar Nazis

10+ Year Old Account
    yus gais tht wil do gud 2 my server lolz cos we got so many trols dat dont no hwo to spel and dunt use proper punctuation and deyre stupid lolz hop dis is gunna fix it thenks op donlwoading it naw

Quote Originally Posted by warcrimes View Post
    No, I'm sick of grammar nazis. Bad spelling isn't the problem
    I fixed that for you.

Abbreviations are not the same as grammatical mistakes.
    BRB is fine to use, but a replacement option should be for the purpose of those who are not familliar with abbreviations, not as a "correction".
    Doing it to the extent of adding letters not present in the original - such as several variations of please - plz, plx, plis, plox, pliz, etc is utterly stupid, along with the above example of trying to make a word out of one.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My only problem with any abreviation is when people say "Please PST me" in-game. I understand why they say it, but regardless, still bugs me.

Some people, in fact most leave it as /w me - so in fact they are making it longer.