Thread: Frostland

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Murmur is an incredibly powerful elemental born when the Universe was created, about whom little is known. The Shadow Council inhabiting the Shadow Labyrinth summoned it for their nefarious purposes, but seem to be having trouble keeping him under control. Its history is briefly documented in the Codex of Blood, which reveals Murmur is the primordial essence of sound. -wowwiki.com

guess hes been around for some time and isn't related to the Elemental plane :/

Frostlands make sense, where else would Lord Ahune come from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Greenland...

Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    It's part of the abyssal maw.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by kampfer View Post
    Foreals? I used an example of a show about elements in a discussion about the Elemental planes, to show what else may be there, instead of posting inaccurate facts

---------- Post added 2010-08-26 at 07:59 AM ----------

I assume its like going into Hell in Diablo, only certain areas and not the whole thing.
    If you would have read my full post you would have seen I merely posted what elemental planes are currently in existance, wich as a quote from wowwiki, the "frost is frozen water" thing was merely a joke to lighten the mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Inshabel View Post
    Yeah...this isn't Avatar.
    No...but it SHOULD be. :O
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire