Cataclysm - what you'd want in a wiki

Hey all,

I'm curious as to what you think a cataclysm wiki should have in it? My personal feel is that a site that embeds videos of all the cool shit in cata is a good start (via youtube embedding mostly). I am working with a bunch of dudes on making a wiki and it is hard to elicit constructive and useful feedback.

I'm currently linking in all the guilds of Cataclysm (those that have stated they intend to move over to Cata), feeds from MMO Champion (this site is hugely featured, and rightfully so), feeds from wowhead (for our database side of things), and the latest info / videos.

If you have any feedback or ideas etc that you'd like to share I'd love to hear about 'em.

Thanks!

Deleted
    talking to omfg.fm and totalbiscuit would me a start

Quote Originally Posted by scribzey View Post
    Why? Neither is a particularly good player, they just happened to capitalize on being in the Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by scribzey View Post
    both are just average players who have beta and most likely fraps
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

Hmm, Totalbiscuit is hard to get a hold of, I have made a few attempts, lol. that is very good advice though.

I have integrated in numerous videos of theirs (more Totalbiscuit than OMFG).

---------- Post added 2010-08-26 at 10:02 AM ----------

If you wanna check the site out and provide some feedback, please feel free to do so!

www.wowcataclysm-wiki.com