Viability of Healing 10mans with two Pallies?

Hey yall, I was wondering how effectively two Holy Paladins can heal today's 10man raids. I've heard some people say they lack the resources two keep up an entire raid while others state the opposite. Obviously tank heals would be great with two beacons running and an additional aura/buff/etc, but can two pallies support the raid too without going oom? I only ask because I've been invited to a Cata 10man guild but am cautious due to the healing viability (although no one can know how they'll fair in Cata). Thanks.

For cata no way. For right now, sure..maybe..some hardmodes are do-able.

Adjusting to heal all current content with double Holy Paladins shouldn't be that difficult, but it's hard to say for Catacylsm since the spells are still undergoing a large amount of tuning. I definitely would not doubt it being possible to heal all Cataclysm-10 content with double Holy Paladins though. Ask again in six months and you'll get a better answer.
    Last edited by Gaffer; 2010-08-26 at 10:42 PM.

Currently, yes. In cata, supposed to be able to but we don't know yet.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

Probably, they way they're going is that you'd still want a balanced team with the key players in their key roles, but you won't be gimped to hell if you can't do that.