Thread: Nujabes

10+ Year Old Account

Nujabes

Hi. Here is a song of Nujabes called Feather. I am basically promoting the mans music. Check it out if you wish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyDDzqDSFUc

Totally forgot to make a Nujabes thread myself here... I have over 100 of his songs, they'er all pretty awesome, chillax and cool. I got hooked on his stuff after I saw Samurai Champloo, he had some great scores in that.
    Truly one of the best hip-hop beat artists.

R.I.P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marakh View Post
    Totally forgot to make a Nujabes thread myself here... I have over 100 of his songs, they'er all pretty awesome, chillax and cool. I got hooked on his stuff after I saw Samurai Champloo, he had some great scores in that.
    Truly one of the best hip-hop beat artists.

R.I.P.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLnTMR2KDKk

Yes the man had an excellent taste for music but what makes him so strong is the lyrics of his music. It has been tough for me to figure out the lyrics of his music esoterically. Eventually I'll figure it out

Samurai Champloo was a great show. Too bad for only fucking 26 episodes.

The man could have been or was a freemason, which has made me question him more then ever
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2010-08-29 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Grammer

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLnTMR2KDKk
    Samurai Champloo was a great show. Too bad for only fucking 26 episodes.
    Actually it's perfect when series are not dragged out to hell like Naruto and such shit. (Sorry Naruto fans)
    And I think it's some sort of tradition with Animes to have 26 episodes, so many of them do, not sure why. (You smart people can correct me on this one).
    But shows like Cowboy Bebop (26 eps), Baccano! (13+3 bonus eps), Samurai Champloo (26 eps), and Trigun (26 eps) are my favourites. As you can see most of them have 26 episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marakh View Post
    Actually it's perfect when series are not dragged out to hell like Naruto and such shit. (Sorry Naruto fans)
    And I think it's some sort of tradition with Animes to have 26 episodes, so many of them do, not sure why. (You smart people can correct me on this one).
    But shows like Cowboy Bebop (26 eps), Baccano! (13+3 bonus eps), Samurai Champloo (26 eps), and Trigun (26 eps) are my favourites. As you can see most of them have 26 episodes.
    Fuck that. 26 episodes and done... I can't see Mugen and Jin be kick-ass samurais. No more funny episodes like the baseball one which I actually lol'd at. Dude STFU.

On topic: Nujabes Rules Luv Sic Part 1 FTW

Deleted
    Samurai champloo wins, check Yoshida Brother's ^^