10+ Year Old Account

Angry Yogg Keepers Mechanic

/inc bitchfest:

Aight so the past 3 weeks we've been slowly goin thru Uld10m for the Drake, downing the hardmodes, and yesterday we downed to Yogg before we had to call it. So we made sure no one talked to the Keepers, and we came back this morning. We picked back up, pugged the last 2 slots like usual, and walked in, and all 4 freakin keepers were down!

What the hell! Did someone we kicked in the past 3 weeks, or who couldn't make it this morning, come in sometime and do this just to screw us?! Why would this mechanic exist where if ANYone talks to them they go down and can't shut their light off!? Its just asking for ppl to screw over groups trying for this meta-achievement! "Oh they're doin it tomorrow but I can't come! Well, wait for them to all leave, zone back in, talk to the keepers, and since I can come next week at the usual time... Muahahaha!" Its BS!

/end

Sigh I woke up with 4 hrs sleep, hungover, for this my first 310 drake... Been trying for months, 3 weeks with this competent yet slow-moving grp. I just wanna get this done!

they dont go down unless you talk with them, and nothing makes them go up

gl next time

Ulduar is faceroll, and you needed 3 weeks?!
    anyway, yeah its pretty shit that you couldn't "teleport" the keepers back up

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    anyway, yeah its pretty shit that you couldn't "teleport" the keepers back up
    You know nothing of the epic fail that is my server.

It's not a faceroll if people haven't done the fights before and have to learn the mechanics. Not everyone did Ulduar when it was THE raid instance.

Clear normal modes up to yogg and do his achiev?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzia View Post
    Yup, RNG is such faceroll.

Let's hope that Yogg doesn't think its cool to keep spamming sanity losing abilities on the same tank or healer the entirety of p2. GG

But yeah, that's really lame. x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Rystastic View Post

Let's hope that Yogg doesn't think its cool to keep spamming sanity losing abilities on the same tank or healer the entirety of p2. GG

Ah yeah you were that healer facing Yogg-saron in P3.... GJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Rystastic View Post

Yep, because people under 40 sanity get directly targetted by so many unavoidable sanity abilities.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

I love it when someone tires to help by making a snide comment only to reveal that they have no idea what they're talking about.

sara in p2 doesnt target people under 40 sanity with psychosis or malady

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Yep, because people under 40 sanity get directly targetted by so many unavoidable sanity abilities.
    I'm sorry, but if you go Insane on 1 light you're bad. No exceptions. I've healed it, I've melee DPSed it. I don't go insane doing either. P3 losses to Insanity are avoidable, and p2 losses aren't enough to bring you to 0 unless the fight lasts way too long.