Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's this guy on my guild that, when creating an alt, picked the exact same class, race, looks and a very similar name. He's warrior of course.

Both have exact same gear, Sindragosa, LK and Halion heroic loots apart. Even Shadowmourne.

There's nothing wrong with it.

Now if you had two level 80 warriors on the same server, i'd ask some questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not uncommon for the top guilds to do alt runs with nearly the same comp as the main run in alts. Having 2x the Same class In decently similar gear allows for a LOT of experience gains on Limited try encounters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 4 Warriors over 50.

I leveled my first War in vanilla and stopped, he was first Warrior on his server to get complete PvP set. He's 60.
    I then made another Warrior on another server (this was before server transfers) got him to 70, but it was on a PvE server, I wanted a Warrior on a PvP server.
    Made my 3rd Warrior and got him to 70 on PvP server.

Then ability to change from PvE to PvP came and I went back to my 2nd Warrior and transferred him to a PvP server and took him to 80 when WoTLK came out.

Oh before that, I took an Ally Warrior to 50 then quit. All my other Warriors are horde (2 Orcs and 1 Undead).

So yeah...

I also have 2 Locks, 1 80 and a BELF 70 that I regret rolling. Made him when TBC came out and BELFs were a novelty.

Oh and the reason I went back to my 2nd Warrior is because he had tons of PvP achievements including Conqueror and General title.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Warriors are my second favorite class after hunters, they are pretty fun. have three diff hunters and 2 diff warrs.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

You play what you want to play! I don't think I'd level another warrior before Cata now that leveling's gonna get more fun, but if you and your GF wants to play high-level horde now, I don't see why not. Ofcourse, there's nothing wrong in trying other classes either, but if you're sure warriors are all you want to play... Play a warrior. It is the most fun class, really.

Thanks for the input guys. We're having a lot of fun with our Taurens right now. See you guys in Cata with my Worgen! XD