Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Will Worgen be the new Blood Elves?

I'm tempted to move over to the Horde because I have a feeling that Worgen will become the new Blood Elves...

Any opinions on this?

But then you would have to deal with the blood elves.
    Just play the faction that you enjoy, ignore those that would otherwise ruin your fun.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, if they are, so be it, if they're not, oh well.

Blood elf populations are already going to drop as soon as Cataclysm hits with the introduction of Tauren Paladins.

Who cares if they are?

I'm hoping most of the Blood Elf players will switch over even though I'll be playing a Worgen myself. The fewer Elves the better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt it. If anything, I've noticed the closer to human pretty it looks, then the more likely it will be popular. None of the "beastly" looking races ever got top spot. This would also be why Humans and BE's are so heavily used.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No.

Once the Twitards figure out that Worgen aren't vampires, they'll QQ on the forums and roll BE.
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Adventurer View Post
    No.

Once the Twitards figure out that Worgen aren't vampires, they'll QQ on the forums and roll BE.
    /vadernoooooooo
    I once shot a man in Goldshire, just to watch him die.

God, I hope so.

I hope every single Blood Elf rerolls as Worgen. Put some "horde" back into The Horde.
    Nyuthing!

The difference between worgen and blood elves? Little tween girls like blood elves. Adults *and* little tween girls like worgen. They won't be the new blood elves, but it may be close. But switching sides over something like that, to be blunt, is completely stupid. And btw, if you do, have fun with the blood elves.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    gonna roll a female worgen and /dance on top of a mailbox all day.

Yeah probably. Witch sucks for ally. Because now all the douches are gonna roll the 'coolest' looking race. Witch is now...the Worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that they will
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Calm down! people you seem to forget rolling BE doesnt make you a bad player it just means you just have a reputation to prove wrong... same will apply with Worgen im sure.
    [Kannu]: they run like they have human minds
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxEGsWlKqs4

Quote Originally Posted by loop not defined View Post
    God, I hope so.

I hope every single Blood Elf rerolls as Worgen. Put some "horde" back into The Horde.
    this
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Quote Originally Posted by afrokid53 View Post
    http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Calm down! people you seem to forget rolling BE doesnt make you a bad player it just means you just have a reputation to prove wrong... same will apply with Worgen im sure.
    No, but being a (BE) paladin, and rolling on Deathbringers will sure does.

Last time i checked paladins do mostly spell (holy) damage not physical damage, DBW procs off physical attacks. A paladin would virtually be limited to Auto attack to proc the trinket.

Get the hell off my armor pen!
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by loop not defined View Post
    God, I hope so.

I'm not sure by what you mean put some "horde" back into the horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    original poster is original... like we havent got this over 9000 times already
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.

Douglas Adams

They might ,but then again people who have Blood Elves don't want to look awesome

There are bad players of every race. And no matter where you go that won't change. I assume a lot of people will play worgen so they will be like BEs on horde. But thay shouldn't be your reasoning for choosing a race. I know plenty of great BE players