Balancing crit and haste for fire.

So for two days now i've been really confused..... Alot of people say that the more appropriate choice for fire is heroic frozen bonespike ( If you don't have access to H LK) + whichever offhand you have. I use to run 710 haste and 50% crit self buffed but I started noticing a trend with haste and fire mages so I changed my gear around and Rawr says that Rigormortis will give me a slight dps increase but my crit will only be at 43% self buffed. If I go with this choice, will I have to rely solely on RNG and wish for crits or will the haste make up for it, maybe be able to sling 3 fireballs within my 2 piece proc instead of 2.

Oh and forgot to add that I now have 1073 haste with black magic.

15+ Year Old Account
    if your haste is below the 2 piece GCD cap, then RAWR will tell you to get more haste.
    if your haste is at or well above the 2 piece GCD cap, then RAWR will tell you to get more crit.
    BfA Beta Time

Well considering that it's telling me to take heroic rigormortis/heroic gunship ring over H bonespike/ H marrowgar ring, guess I need the haste. I'm really worried about my crit though >.<

My RAWR won't register it for some reason, anyone know if the dps different between potion of speed and wild magic's?

My rawr value crit well over haste, and my crit level is still low (like 37% self buffed).
    If I understand fire , Crit for fire is like ArP for melee as in it gets better the more of it you have.
    Im siting on 1000 haste rating and about 900 crit rating, and dont even have the 2x set. also , my rawr said that when I will get about 1400~ crit rating, crit will become better then SP point to point (tough not gem to gem yet) that is kinda feels odd