Race Specific Flying Mounts

Does anyone know if they're introducing Race Specific flying mounts? What with the flying-in-Azeroth and all I just wondered if that was coming about Also, I read a while back that they might be making an 11th Character Slot that you can buy, any confirmation on this? Also, finally, are there going to be aquatic mounts or does no-one know yet? Does anyone know anything about any of the questions I just asked?

No information as of yet on potential racial flying mounts. I would not expect to see them.

There are swimming mounts in Vashj'ir.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

While I try not to be an asshole the few few times I do post, Alot of what you asked could've been answered if you had used the search button.
    About race specific mounts, alot of the races don't have one that could work for their own factions, such as tauren... They would just use a windrider I would suppose .

On the 11th character slot, they did make a survey asking players if they would be "Interested" so we have no Confirmation on that either.

As for aquatic mounts, you do recieve a seahorse when you go into the underwater Zone in cataclysm! Should be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Tauren should get a Roc or giant eagle.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Race specific, i don't know yet. But both main capitals for Horde and Alliance are selling flying mounts. Orgrimmar has a wyvern seller and Stormwind has a gryphon seller. Haven't checked other capitals yet for this.

Human/Dwarf: Gryphon
    NE: Hippogryph
    Gnome/Draenei: Mechano-Drake
    Orc/Tauren: Wyvern
    Troll/Undead: Bat
    Blood Elf: Dragon Hawk

I'm sure Blizz can work something out.

I don't foresee us actually getting racial flying mounts, though I would freaking love it. It's something I've actually discussed with friends, and this is the list we've come up with:

Humans - Griffins
    Dwarves - Eagles
    Gnomes - any sort of flying machine, a small zeppelin maybe
    Draenei - Sporebats or moths (really big moths)
    Night Elves - hippogryphs

Orcs - Windriders
    Trolls - Windserpents
    Forsaken - Bats
    Blood elves - Dragonhawks
    Tauren - Giant Rocs (Tauren are the toughest to figure out)

Too bad it'll probably never happen. A man can dream though...

Well the race specific mount for a Night elf is probably a hippogryph... Wait all races can obtain hiporgryphs now

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    I don't foresee us actually getting racial flying mounts, though I would freaking love it. It's something I've actually discussed with friends, and this is the list we've come up with:

Humans - Griffins
    Dwarves - Eagles
    Gnomes - any sort of flying machine, a small zeppelin maybe
    Draenei - Sporebats or moths (really big moths)
    Night Elves - hippogryphs

Orcs - Windriders
    Trolls - Windserpents
    Forsaken - Bats
    Blood elves - Dragonhawks
    Tauren - Giant Rocs (Tauren are the toughest to figure out)

Too bad it'll probably never happen. A man can dream though...
    Dwarves are the Gryphon breeders of Azeroth, and Trolls are the natural Bat riders.

Taurens should sit on chimeras!