10+ Year Old Account

My Titan instance idea (its a 5 man)

Location: some where in vashj'ir since its titan it can be a joke on the lost city of atlantis aswell. also... seems popular to do this today

Lore: this is the throne of Aman'Thal (or any other titan makes no differnce)

Mob types:
    Marble Dwarves,Gnomes,Vykrul,Dragons,Kologarn clone,
    Normal nagas and a faceless
    Historical reference(1400-1500s italy) (yes i played alot of ac2 and took an art class on the time period)
    design: titan version of a villa. the titans are large and live large

lore: The titans made there own sanctums on azeroth. If they chose to personally examine how azeroths evolution was progressing they generally had all data sent to there sanctums to be personally reviewed as well as very important documents sent directly to the titans them selves and saved in the sanctums for easy acess by other creations.(open to change) The naga have discovered this area once covered by a huge mountain to hide it from the mortals in pre sundering times. the sanctum has the weakness of every mortal race and there flaws documented as well as blue prints for several unused races the "masters" would love to create in there image

This area was lost long ago during the sundering sinking with a majority of the original landmass of kalimador.
    The enterence is simular to uldum with several ruins spread out in the area to make it seem like an atlantis

Boss One: The Dauviod: The security (fully clothed to keep the T rating) (when you walk into the room you notive stealthed faceless and naga sneaking past him heading into the giant door up the flights of stairs walking right behind boss 2)

mechanics: Gear check fight. Hits hard, Does strong aoe damage like loken. Slings a rock at players doing a huge amount of damage and happens directly after an aoe, (healers need to be aware) simular to loken aoe damage is reduced if you stay close to him, however if you are to close to him when he slings the rock...... your dead or close to it

Upon destruction trash event of Vykrul guards and titan lazor turrets. You take control of the turrets and like the quest in wintergarde where you kill the zombies with guns... its simular exept your not saving any one.

Boss 2: Medisi And Machiville: The doormen (marble dwarf and kologarn clone)
    The boss breaks from a door in the ground(this is how the nagas and faceless got through they didnt trigger him)
    This is a tribute to kologarn. its a very simular fight. the main differnce is like the fight in pos (the gnome one) the dwarf will summon circles on the ground that will explode over time.

After they are defeated the door opens to the personal library of Aman'thal (or other titan) flavor texts exist here for all races (hopfully some will include orcs, draenei and naruu and hopfully the original dragon aspect guy) Mini flavor event that is skipable explaining the battle with the old gods its broken so we dont get full detail) trash in this room includes naga and some faceless. event trash includes hitting a giant button causing several gnomes to charge and attack them with you. (titan creations tend to be weird like this first they fight you than they help you)

Boss 3: Madona of Alexlandria(the libraries name and reference to ancient alexandria and the many madona and child paintings of the time period i chose)
    Basic tank and spank with adds. the adds include hologarms of all azerothian races pre and post evolutionary change. the gnnomes summoned to help are also now apart of the fight againt you(damned traitors!)

next hall has no trash but alot of dead naga, faceless, and marble constructs
    Final chamber: personal Sanctum of Aman'thal(or any titan i dont care)
    Boss 4 5 6 7: arena styled event.
    Boss 4: Marble flight drakoniod caster: Tition
    casts fire balls that do massive over time damage: can be dodged by hiding behind broken floor tiles (so dps do this)
    summons vykrul guards at 30% killing all 3 of them will kill the boss (think alar)

Boss 5: Marble flight drakonoid melee Leonardaon:
    Massive cleave damage, basic tank spank face away from raid does a whirl wind and reflects spell damage at times

boss 6: marble drake mikalegeldon:
    Clone of the drake in ruby sanctum ( i find that mini boss fun)

Boss 7: Marble aspect Rapheladon: This fight will be an onyxia clone.

This is my idea
    hate it like it love it
    if any of those tell me what you like dislike or would like to see changed i left it relativly general for feedback

inb4 hate it all, cool story bro, your a troll, and grammar nazis

edit in
    Boss8: heroic mode only (5 man heroic)
    After you defeat the marble dragon a guantlet event of faceless and naga takes place. 5 waves.
    once all 5 waves are defeated the boss runs in

Boss 8: Commander Snub'lish Faceless general (vezax model exept purple i like purple)
    Commander has 4 adds all are the playdoh of the old gods things

the general explains he will create in the image of the true masters the most powerful titan creations. the unused blue prints of such dangerous and powerful creatures in the hands of such a powerful enemy can not happen! you must defeat all the playdohs before they take the form of monstrocitys. They transform into the multible races with facless attachments of course and have a time limit of 3 minutes to kill all 4

after this the general retreats saying he will return.
    You are than contacted by your factions forces saying they will handle the defense of this area gj and here is a reward
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2010-08-27 at 09:49 PM.

Seems pretty nice, might seem like a new short version of Blackrock Depths with all those bosses. Nice idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirokasi View Post
    Seems pretty nice, might seem like a new short version of Blackrock Depths with all those bosses. Nice idea.
    there really isnt to much trash in my idea for a reason
    i dislike it
    i find using turrets more fun and having silly gnomes help make it better

also after the 100th time running im sure using turrets instead of actually fighting will prevent hate of the instance

my idea is the more bosses the better

i still want to add an 8th boss
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2010-08-27 at 09:58 PM.