10+ Year Old Account

Question Is there a way to..

Join a Spanish WoW server if I live in the US?
    "Making brownies is more manly than Jesus." -Caleb Guzmen

Guide to Great Weight Loss and Muscle Growth. Completely free and written by yours truely.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post11680619

yeah i think. when your looking at servers the click on Latin America at the bottom of the screen. then join a server.

Quote Originally Posted by orc grunt View Post
    yeah i think. when your looking at servers the click on Latin America at the bottom of the screen. then join a server.
    Right, but do you know Spanish? And maybe you will get a slow speed...

Quote Originally Posted by backor View Post
    Right, but do you know Spanish? And maybe you will get a slow speed...
    no i don't...well i know some. not sure what that has to do with the topic. i was just telling the OP what i know.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think alot of the WoW servers are US based right? (if not all). So the speed might not be changed much. Don't quote me on that though.

I thought all European servers are located in France

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to connect to a spanish server, where people from spain are playin, u will have some latency problems. Cause European servers are located in France. (There are rumors even those non-living computerservers starting to be homosexual there)

But if you just want a spanish speaking server u can try those latin american ones, those should be located somewhere in america. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by gry View Post
    If you want to connect to a spanish server, where people from spain are playin, u will have some latency problems. Cause European servers are located in France. (There are rumors even those non-living computerservers starting to be homosexual there)

But if you just want a spanish speaking server u can try those latin american ones, those should be located somewhere in america. :-)
    i play on a european server. i travel alot to the US and often play from there. never have latency probs.

Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    I think alot of the WoW servers are US based right? (if not all). So the speed might not be changed much. Don't quote me on that though.
    you just repeated the EXACT same thing that the moderator said. trying to get your post count up??

Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by DontBanMeBro View Post
    I thought all European servers are located in France
    Europe (like the American servers) has two primary locations where the servers are hosted. They've got one hosting server in France, and one in Germany. The American servers have two hosting sites in the US, one's on the west coast, the other is further east. The Oceanic and Latin American servers are actually physically located in the US still, so they should give you the same latency as most of the other servers.