Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Inception by far, the best movie EVER made imho.

Nolan is a movie GOD.

Iron man 2
    Expandables
    Get him to the greek
    Toy story 3
    A team
    Dinner for shmucks
    Inception
    Shutter island
    Cyrus

Movies im looking forward to;

Tron
    Social network

Thats bout it!

Also in no order but if i had to choose the BEST out of those id say inception.

ALSO EVERYONE GET READY FOR SEASON 7 HOUSE MD! TOMORROW!
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

Easily Inception and Scott Pilgrim vs the World. I enjoyed everything I've seen, The Last Exorcism, Resident Evil, Machete was an awesome treat, but the first two were head and shoulders above the rest.

Scott Pilgrim, without a doubt! I havent enjoyed a film that much in years. Total eye candy, original idea, great jokes, great action and not to mention a ridiculously hot girl with pink hair! Yes please!

10+ Year Old Account
    Scott Pilgrim is tying The Matrix as the object of my affection.. It was that good

scott pilgram and inception take the prize. holy shit amazing
    We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

so sad scott pilgrim was a box office bomb =[ sad times

I actually looked into Scott Pilgrim after all the good reviews here. Looks awesome.

Ill have to watch it at some point. But Im still not sure it would be #1.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Inception, probly my favorite film this year
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Inception, Kick-Ass and The Losers (Spring release, but close enough) were my favorites. There were plenty of other movies that were good, but as for what the movie intended on offering vs. what it actually presented, my 3 stand as the best IMHO. The Expendables would have taken The Losers place, but John Spartan was already in Demolition Man and shouldn't have been in a Rambo movie.

Scott Pilgirm Vs. The World.. Most amazing movie ever haha seen it 4 times and still is not old =p... Better than Inception for sure. If you are iffy on watching it just go see it you will love it... I saw it the day it came out thinking it was going to be horrible and it ended up being one of the best movies I have ever seen and definitely best move of 2010 for me.

Inception. It made my top 5.

Deleted
    Inception probably. Liked Predators too, cuz action is the best genre for me.

Inception without a doubt.
    Imagine a perfect, cloudless midnight, cold as winter ice and shrouded in shadow. That is Sithis.
    Tarhiel Raniss Garuk Azurra Vaermina Cemetrygates