Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    I got this achievement, I was all excited to get that new mount. I had no idea what it would be. I WAS SO EXCITED! Rushing to the mail box I tore out the letter. Opened it up poured the large mount out of the tiny envelop only to find a dragonhawk... A rather bleah red dragonhawk that isn't even a 310% speed mount.

So much time spent grinding rep to buy the faction mounts of Sky Guard, countless pugs into AQ40 for bugs that auto dismount when combat is detected and you can only use them in that instance. So much gold grinding to buy the mounts from vendors. Countless runs in instances and other raids trying to get those rare mounts.

And all I get is a freaking piece of crap mount! I threw the letter upon the ground and flung my arms towards the sky as I howled in rage! BLIZZARD!!!!!! HEAR MY WORDS!!! ONE DAY I WILL COME FOR YOU! AND I WILL FEED YOU THIS PIECE OF CRAP MOUNT!
    well said

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    I got this achievement, I was all excited to get that new mount. I had no idea what it would be. I WAS SO EXCITED! Rushing to the mail box I tore out the letter. Opened it up poured the large mount out of the tiny envelop only to find a dragonhawk... A rather bleah red dragonhawk that isn't even a 310% speed mount.

So much time spent grinding rep to buy the faction mounts of Sky Guard, countless pugs into AQ40 for bugs that auto dismount when combat is detected and you can only use them in that instance. So much gold grinding to buy the mounts from vendors. Countless runs in instances and other raids trying to get those rare mounts.

And all I get is a freaking piece of crap mount! I threw the letter upon the ground and flung my arms towards the sky as I howled in rage! BLIZZARD!!!!!! HEAR MY WORDS!!! ONE DAY I WILL COME FOR YOU! AND I WILL FEED YOU THIS PIECE OF CRAP MOUNT!
    I like you. ;3
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

when you go after blizzard please shove a giant corrupted ashrbinger replica with the mount. im STILL pissed about them removing 40man naxx. thats the ONE thing i cant forgive >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I like you. ;3
    Careful, I scare even Elementium. Hee hee.

scare elementium? i melt the stuff into bars and bash it into the form i choose. i am a terminators worst nightmare

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    scare elementium? i melt the stuff into bars and bash it into the form i choose. i am a terminators worst nightmare
    win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    It was nice knowing you, now I have to get in this helicopter and fly to safety. I feel a tactical strike from space coming in.

aww but im not threat to you, i am a big fan of animals =D

Rusted Proto Drakes are easy as hell to get. You should go get one. I'm sure guilds still sell them for dirt cheap too if you can't get a group together.

10+ Year Old Account
    also why dosnt it even have a saddle? or anything that makes it look special

its a pure recolor of the mob.... hell dont the fp ones have saddles? dosnt the horde one have a saddle design on it?

it should be freakin armored its 100 mounts i have it and im sad its so bland

Deleted
    forget about cata for the min, talk about the present , yeah blizz should have made it 310% as it is a pretty hard achievement to get .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KHAbCtyJVA&feature=fvw

I just got it on my DK almost a month ago. But yeah, it is pretty lame after all that hard work, grinding, and money spent you end up with something so....blase...Hell, the first mount I got from the Argent Tourney, the Sunreaver Dragonhawk was actually cooler than this thing. It doesn't go 280% but at least it's a better model. And it only cost me 150 Champion Seals instead of about 2 years worth of work.. For shame, Blizz....

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Deleted
    Yes it's a little sad that it's 280%. I think it looks pretty cool myself, at the very least more interesting than riding yet another drake around, so I would use it all the time if it was 310%. It's a LOT of work to get and I really pulled my hair out getting those last few mounts and then never use the reward because I have two 310% flyers (uld 10 + holiday drake) that were a lot easier to get. I think it's one of those achievements that really only achievement or mount whores go for because the reward does not reflect the amount of work it takes to get. No one goes for it just to get yet another 280% speed mount.

Took a lot of team work and gold and time to get that 100 mount achievement but i was happy with it since i was 3rd person on server to get my hands on one and i flew that baby everywhere.

---------- Post added 2010-08-28 at 07:41 AM ----------

I saw the mount in dalaran and thought damn that's one amazing mount so i started grinding for it hard.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

*cough*
    I got the achievement (and mount) on 2 characters...
    now.. I could rage a bit about the fact it's just 280% speed mount and all that.
    But what I want to rage about more is the fact that the mount *completely* lacks any character, any idle animations, no /mountspecial, nothing at all.

That said... I do have a spot in my heart for the looks of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you really want to grind for a cool mount then just get a netherdrake and buy the 310 come cataclysm. Looks just as cool (or cooler imo) and takes around 14 days or so.