Question Hunter Levelling Guide?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good leveling guide. I have all the BoA gear I was just looking for a good guide to really minimize the time I need to spend leveling. Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Jame´s leveling guides are quite good if I remember correctly. Sadly I can´t post links yet, just google it.

If everything else fails: Queue for Dungeons with the LFG-Tool and simply kill everything you see.

Joana can teach you a thing or two about being a hunter, he/she had all of the 1-60 levelling records using a hunter before the levelling process got beat into the floor. Otherwise, most levelling guides are insanely out dated since the amount of experience required has gone WAY down, and BoAs make it even less.

As far as I am aware, ding80 is a relatively safe leveling guide website. It won't teach you how to be a hunter however, unfortunately. A lot of things can be picked up, and you can learn from the sticky guide on being an 80 hunter anyway. Not much changes gear-wise when leveling to raiding, besides possibly being more reliant on your pet during leveling. Ding80 does work quite well imo. Hit 80 on my horde mage in just over 5 days total played time without ever having done a horde quest before.

Since when do you have to know the class to hit max level? Especially with BoAs.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

there's no trick to leveling as a hunter really. if you have a decent understanding on how wow works, you really just have to use the abillities that are handed to you.
    how you level as a hunter can vary abit, but basic tactic is to use your pet to gather up mobs then simply nuke them down. a good hunter know's how to use he's pet properly, so practise.

a note on pets; use a bear for leveling, they can swipe and therefor are the best AoE tank and they can take a beating for sure.

other than that I really can't tell you alot. If your aiming to becomming a skilled hunter, I would try to play all the aspects of the game while leveling (questing, soloing, dugeons and PvP). this will teach you how to use the abillities at your disposal. GL HF