Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri;8707388 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************8707388******end_of_the_skype_highlighting
    Healer casting dps abilities???
    Of course you run oom, you use your dps abilities instead of a Smite for archangel or twirling light...
    You sir, are an idiot.

Ever heard of the shadow tree? /facepalm

Inner Will is a great spell. I can bet there will be figths where, in some moments, you can't stop running from something, therefore you can only cast instant spells. Are you sure you prefer the spell power over the mana reduction, in a game where mana will be an issue? And the movement speed will help you in that situation.

And don't get me started about PvP. And if you come saying "Lolz but Inner Fire gives armorz!", you are an idiot who doesn't know you can change inner fire for inner will during a fight, and who doesn't know the amount of instant casts you use in PvP and how important mana is for a priest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyy View Post
    You sir, are an idiot.

Ever heard of the shadow tree? /facepalm

Inner Will is a great spell. I can bet there will be figths where, in some moments, you can't stop running from something, therefore you can only cast instant spells. Are you sure you prefer the spell power over the mana reduction, in a game where mana will be an issue? And the movement speed will help you in that situation.

And don't get me started about PvP. And if you come saying "Lolz but Inner Fire gives armorz!", you are an idiot who doesn't know you can change inner fire for inner will during a fight, and who doesn't know the amount of instant casts you use in PvP and how important mana is for a priest.

And you are a noob.

I am in beta. I know what i'm talking about, Inner Will sucks for a Spriest. You are an idiot if you think a 10% speed makes a difference in pvp. Also Shadow has dispersion for mana.
    Only idiots like you will ever use Inner Will over Inner Fire (360 sp as lv 83 with 0/3 improved inner fire) as Shadow. In PvE and in PvP. 10% speed does NOTHING when you have snares on you at all time.
    The only situation where you can gain a benefit from Inner Will is as Holy for Renew spam.
    Now gtfo and L2P your class.
    Last edited by mmoc67e7f8beac; 2010-08-29 at 02:55 PM.

K. Sorry. I'm not in Beta.

... Are you retarded?
    I was just explaining why'd he put those spells on the list. He NEVER, EVER mentioned he'd use them as an healer. Sorry if we are not all in Beta like you and don't know how our speccs work in there. Fucking idiot you are. I never said Inner Will was a better option than Inner Fire for shadow. I was just justifying why he put those abilities in there, nothing more. He was just giving off examples, and you came to bash just to show off.

You are an idiot if you think a 10% speed makes a difference in pvp.
    ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

No good priest will use Inner Will an entire arena game. In fact, I'd say 90% of the game will be Inner Fire and 10% will be Inner Will. Imagine this situation: Warrior intercepts you. Warrior hamstrings you. Arena partner stuns him or something else for just 2 seconds (more than enough). You use trinket, hamstring gone. Pop Inner Will, and it will be a lot easier to kite him around a pillar for quite some time, while placing shield on you, PoM, renew, shield on your partner, for reduced mana cost, before he is able to apply another hamstring.

And I said "imagine", because I doubt you've ever been in that situation. I have. Plenty of times. A good player with a good arena partner will always find good ways to prevent snares. Like I said, 90% of time will be INner Fire, which means 90% of the time you will be snared. But those 10% make a lot of difference. A lot. If you say you have "snares on you all the time", you really suck.
    Last edited by Greyy; 2010-08-29 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    Correction 1: It's 10% movespeed, which currently doesn't stack with boot enchants
    Correction 2: reduced mana cost ON INSTANT CASTS

It's craptastic unless you go Renew chakra and spam renew.

Also "little spellpower" will probably go to 1,5k. With an estimate of 5,5-6k unbuffed at entrance level that is a lot more than Inner Fire gave at entrance WotLK raids.
    you don't seem to grasp the synergy of the two bonuses. Run speed is only usefull when on the move. And what kind of spells can you use on the move? tat's right, instants. You will probably use this alot in cata. Stop thinking about the raid enviroment as it exists today.
    Meh

somehow i dont like when people reserve themselves the right to say "no good xxx will ever do yyy".
    Also i dont like when people cant talk without resorting to invectives.
    But somehow thats all you get when PvP discussion starts :<
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome to discuss this, but please do so in a civil manner. Closing this since it's just turned into a flame fest.