Thread: FPS Problem

Deleted

FPS Problem

Okey i have a major FPS problem... I was playing on Spinebreaker b4 and had a good FPS around 50-60. Then i transfered to Shattered Hand and *POOF* my FPS goes down to 10-15... Ive tested lowering the graphics ive fixed with my graphic card and did some thingys with wow.exe and other shit... Come with suggestions on how i can improve it or what u think the problem is... Ive got a kinda new computer...

//Koskenniemi

You haven't mentioned at all where you were. 50-60fps to 10-15fps afking in Dalaran, or Orgrimmar/Ironforge, or in the middle of a 25man raid?

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Spinebreaker had less people in the general area you were when you transferred to Shattered Hand?

Frames don't just suddenly go down from a server change.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Deleted

vizzle:::: i was in dal in spinebreaker with 50-60 FPS and in Durotar and everywhere on shattered hand 10-15 fps... i probobly could stand at starting area for any race and still would have a massive FPS drop...

Direfan:::: Spinebreaker is LOW popualation and SHatterad Hand is Medium... but should it make such a big difference?

Clean your pc it might be dusty
    Update your graphics drivers etc etc

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koskenniemi20 View Post
    Direfen:::: Spinebreaker is LOW popualation and SHatterad Hand is Medium... but should it make such a big difference?
    I wouldn't think so though all I can say is maybe wherever you were when you logged in was vastly more populated on Shattered Hand than it was on Spinebreaker.

Such as you could have been outside the Horde bank in Dalaran which may have been underpopulated on Spinebreaker, but Shattered Hand could have a higher Horde population who love to hang out just near the area where you logged in.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Deleted
    HAHA ^^ thank you guys for the answear but i noticed one of my addons were bugged (A) thanks guys <3 ya

Deleted
    We aren't blizzard.