Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    it should work like the lightwells in 5 man ToC work. placed, and just fountains beams of health on the raid, one at a time. more Holy priests, more lightwells.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    One wonderful thing about this world is that no matter what, someone will ALWAYS qq.
    People complain that WotLK gets dumbed down and content is easier to clear for n00bs, and when Blizz makes it so people have to stop tunnelvisioning their own rotation and big numbahz and start caring about surviving and actually helping other people in other ways than passive/pre-fight buffs and BIG NUMBAHZ, people ALSO complain. Seriously, how insulting is that for a DPS to stop doing damage for one second in order to click Lightwell and then come back to pew pew-ing? Decreasing DPS by 1% is better than decreasing it by 100% by dying.

I say, Blizz shouldn't stop listening to the people, because that would be stupid, but they should not try to please everyone, which hopefully is what they're going to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sicness View Post
    I'm not saying my posts all over again. I do realize this is for cataclysm, but I'm using the current ability to show how it should be improved. Just because you CAN use it in those situations doesn't mean it's optimal and SHOULD be used in those situations.

Blizzard has even stated, they don't care if dumb people do or don't use the ability, they care if people who know how to use it use it. And currently people who know how to use it DON'T use it.
    Do you have a blue post for that?

And like someone said below, there are bad DPS, good DPS, and smart DPS. Now just because someone isn't a smart DPS doesn't mean they can't be in one of the top guild's in the world. Because if you think about it and the priest is skilled and drops his lightwell in an accesible place it is good! Rarely would someone lose DPS by using the lightwell. The problem in wrath about lightwell is it's horrible rep and the fact that (I wouldn't know) but it might not be scaled enough to make it worthwhile so relates to #'s. But if it's a good heal for the mana then the smart DPS should be using it cuz they will figure out how to efficiently use it.

Also in wrath the horrible rep + the main strat of healing in wrath of spam heal's on everyone means that it is worthless, until blizz make's it more efficient to place a lightwell then to spam some renew's no one's every going to use it, that is why this discussion is in the cataclysm forum's, it's pointless to talk about the skill in wrath because of how healing has ended up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by _Khasim_ View Post
    Seriously, how insulting is that for a DPS to stop doing damage for one second in order to click Lightwell and then come back to pew pew-ing? Decreasing DPS by 1% is better than decreasing it by 100% by dying.

I say, Blizz shouldn't stop listening to the people, because that would be stupid, but they should not try to please everyone, which hopefully is what they're going to do.
    First we need everyone to stop saying you have to click on the lightwell to use it. That's not true, so obviously 99% of the people who think they know how it works don't have a clue. It also doesn't have to interrupt dps. What does interrupt people is having to maneuver to within statutory rape distance of the thing. Not good, and being fixed. The losing target part was a nuisance, but if you aren't skilled at target switching by now, YOU fail, not the lightwell. DPSs job is to survive the fight while doing damage, as you say. A dead dps does 0 damage.