Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Pretzels, berries, almonds, shelled sunflower seeds. Walnuts, pudding cup, are all easy to toss a few in mouth while running back. With also being good for you. I also Like gum for when i can't eat or don't want to and have the urge to.

This work of art was made by Paz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hotpockets among other quick things sometimes i have some ramen ready and just snack between fights.

I will ussaly eat some poptarts or if i didnt eat dinner ill make a quick sammich and eat it during trash and wipes ect
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Yesterday during ICC i ate ribs

Peanut butter sammiches. Also, its much more convenient playing while on your toilet. Keeps an easy flow going (remeber to flush every 10-20 minutes though!)

Quote Originally Posted by jbblaze View Post
    Peanut butter sammiches. Also, its much more convenient playing while on your toilet. Keeps an easy flow going (remeber to flush every 10-20 minutes though!)
    Oh god!

Infants,Glass,Kittens and Dirt.

I don't really care to eat anything besides chips but a few of our raid members usually order a pizza and they say it lasts them the whole raid, sounds like a good idea.

I usually eat before i raid, but on the days i don't i usually have snacks beside me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dinner, usually when we aren't fighting a boss, so trash and stuff like that.

I usually try to get my dinner in right before the raid. In event that i dont manage that I'll usually eat a bowl of cereal(rice crispies ftw) or a good ol PB&J at the computer. we raid 3 hrs and get a 5 min break at the 1.5 hour mark which is usually a good time to get a drink or bowl of ice cream or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Duticyaa View Post
    Melted cheese with pancakes
    Shh They might find out it gives you immortality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Intiriel View Post
    LK: You can't kill me, this is madness!
    Tirion: Madness? THIS IS ICC! *kicks LK off the edge"

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Have to say this; probably the biggest reason I don't want young people anywhere near my raids is dinner time.
    Really ? I don't want young ppl around at ANY time.

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.
    Winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I lose, I take the cash and I take the respect!

beef jerky!

Press in dire situations http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    The time Im most hungry is during raid times, so I eat either pizza, some kind of raggmunk, potatisbullar or rostatbröd.
    (。◔‸◔。✿)

pussy, ZING!

can i get a wot wot?

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I kid you not, I eat breadcrumbs when I heal (seasoned of course) and when Im tanking or DPSing I reach for the mashed potatoes with ramen mixed in
    Forgot to mention I keep 2 gallon jugs next to my desk. 1 clear and 1 red. the red one is my water jug, the clear one is my piss jug

Quote Originally Posted by Daltain View Post
    I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.
    You eat shit for breakfast ? Why ? Some eggs and bacon look so much better, imo.