Was the Buffs/Debuffs Feature of the Raidcomp Tool Removed?

I just revisited MMO-Champion's Raidcomp tool, and it all looks the same except that the field on the right that displays the buffs and debuffs is missing. I tried deleting my browser cache and it still doesn't work.

I noticed another thread (which I cannot link because I am a new member, but it's called "Raidcomp?") in which somebody reported the same problem:
    ...looked like RC Tool but w/o the buffs/debuffs column loaded...
    ..but the thread does not offer any explanation or solution. I also noticed this other thread (titled: Raidwide contribution of buffs for all classes in Cataclysm) about buffs/debuffs in Cataclysm.

So my question is two-fold:
    1) is this problem specific to my computer, and if so, how can I fix it?, OR...
    2) was the buff/debuff feature of the tool removed in preparation of the Cataclysm version, and if so, could you please at least place a link on the tool to use the WotLK version since Cataclysm is still a few months off?

Thank you.

Deleted
    We know about this issue and are working on restoring the raid comp tool as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.