Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Alliance and their exploiting in Arathi basin weekend.

Well won 2 AB games today out of 7 hours of pvping and guess why?

Alliance has hacked every game on vindication!

How many other battlegroups are alliance doing this for the skills they lack in pvp?

I've got a huge list in my ticket hopefully they get a permy ban or their levels they gained from winning removed.

Name removed is one of the main culprits, going to blacksmith before it starts then lumbermill and then jumping off lumbermill cliff and parachuting to blacksmith to stop horde from capping the flag then alliance get it.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2010-08-29 at 12:40 AM. Reason: removed name & shame

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    same here....even though we won a few times even when they did it.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well if it is any consolation to you, I play alliance and I've lost every AB I've played this weekend because my battlegroup has terrible Alliance pvp'ers. The only winnable BG for us is AV
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

What does this have to do with Cataclysm?

they are not hacking the are using an expliot to get out of the starting area with a mammoth
    the only reason horde dont do it is becuase their base is shaped differently than alliance so they cant
    Last edited by deathmagnus; 2010-08-28 at 10:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    you act like its only alliance that cheats....not saying its right by any means but its a 2 way street

"Alliance and their blablabla".

You really should've named it "Whatever battlegroup I play in and their exploits".

Think before you name your thread something that might just turn into a Horde VS Alliance flame war

1) If you can't comeback from their AWESUM 200 point lead from the beginning, you probably wouldn't have won anyways.
    2) You claim the Alliance lack skill in PvP for exploiting this but you forget the Horde exploiting glitches in AB/WSG/EotS from Vanilla to present.
    3) No one on your list, sorry to say, will get banned. I know people who have done this before, have been reported, and only have had up to a 3 hour ban.

Also, this has nothing to do about Cataclysm. You should have posted this in the 3.3 forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao I allways wanted to know what alliance will be up to in Cata well now I know. (PS check where this thread was posted)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadLobster View Post
    "Alliance and their blablabla".

You really should've named it "Whatever battlegroup I play in and their exploits".

Think before you name your thread something that might just turn into a Horde VS Alliance flame war
    never once have i seen Horde in WotLK glitch through starting gates in AB...and i go in there bout every day.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    1) If you can't comeback from their AWESUM 200 point lead from the beginning, you probably wouldn't have won anyways.
    2) You claim the Alliance lack skill in PvP for exploiting this but you forget the Horde exploiting glitches in AB/WSG/EotS from Vanilla to present.
    3) No one on your list, sorry to say, will get banned. I know people who have done this before, have been reported, and only have had up to a 3 hour ban.

Also, this has nothing to do about Cataclysm. You should have posted this in the 3.3 forums.
    Umm Pt number 2 I didn't see him say anything about past times, if you want to make a ticket about that be my guest

My signature.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by BM-Hunter View Post
    never once have i seen Horde in WotLK glitch through starting gates in AB...and i go in there bout every day.
    Was a bug a while back that let the horde do the exact same thing the alliance does now. It got fixed. Alliance one will as well and both sides will go back to calling each other hacking, talentless cheaters that have to break the game to win.

Yes, Alliance has no skills and the horde is pro and blah blah blah *eats some crap* blala alliance sucks blah blah *eats some more crap* alliance are kids, horde ftw blah blah blah...

Close thread please before Rhazul comes in here and posts his own fanboy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerlynne View Post
    Well if it is any consolation to you, I play alliance and I've lost every AB I've played this weekend because my battlegroup has terrible Alliance pvp'ers. The only winnable BG for us is AV
    Which BG / region so I can migrate?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Was a bug a while back that let the horde do the exact same thing the alliance does now. It got fixed. Alliance one will as well and both sides will go back to calling each other hacking, talentless cheaters that have to break the game to win.
    You'ds reckon it'd be fixd already seeing how massive is the general whine about this glitch. It won't be fixed and I can bet money on it.
    Last edited by Grimsdott; 2010-08-28 at 10:30 PM.

credits: Supernerd

I agree, this is complete bullshit. I love alliance are defending it, anything that lets horde exploit was fixed quickly. Now we have two things in Arathi that allows them to exploit, Stables and The start of the match. Why haven't they fixed this yet?

And imo if you're reported for exploiting like that in bgs. It should be a 3 day ban, so goodbye on your AB weekend. I've seen this done on almost every BG, it's not just a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullhurley View Post
    And you do realize that horde can't exploit this same feature and to be honest I can't think of any exploits horde can exploit at this moment. Further a 3hr ban is the start of a perma ban if the same exploit continues to happen. Also, it does not have to be a 3hr ban, they can perma ban on the very first offense if they so choose.
    Indeed the horde was one confirmed to be fixed, alliance on the other hand has not and they keep sharing the facts on how to do it and now every tom dick and harry is doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    I don't PvP a lot, but I have been in an AB where as soon as the load-in starts, the Alliance glitch past their gate and start capping flags. They had all 5 being captured within the first twenty seconds, and controlled all of them before the game even started. Their 'AWESUM 200 point lead', as you put it, was closer to 500, and by the nature of owning all 5 flags, they simply have to hold them for a grand total of about 30-45 seconds to win.

If the alliance can take all 5 flags and regroup in front of your base before your gate goes down and get you in a bottleneck so that you can't even get out of the starting zone, then yeah, you're fucked. I would know. So don't say 'Oh, you couldn't come back from such an obviously cheat so you wouldn't have won anyway'. it doesn't work that way. I'm not saying the horde is perfect little angels (far from it... I know so many assholes on my server ><), but really this is going over the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Well won 2 AB games today out of 7 hours of pvping and guess why?

Alliance has hacked every game on vindication!

How many other battlegroups are alliance doing this for the skills they lack in pvp?

I've got a huge list in my ticket hopefully they get a permy ban or their levels they gained from winning removed.
    I understand the hate, I hate it when every time I get into a Warsong Gulch, the horde cap 1 flag, get the flag again, and then use the exploit get on top of the building where they are out of range, only to kill me while trying to get up there as well. They send the other 9 players to the alliance flag room. Oh, such great fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    It goes back and forth, horde has some, alliance has some. Things happen, we have to deal with it, it will get fixed eventually; at this point i am more concerned with getting cata out sometime this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9