Thread: Bio: Holybull

Bio: Holybull

Name: Holybull Mistrunner
    Race: Tauren
    Class: Balance Druid
    Dislikes: Gnomes and PvP

Story:

Holybull was born in Red Cloud Mesa like all other level 1 Taurens, he quickly discovered how to run around and accept quests, but he spent 5 levels trying to figure out how to turn the camera, therefor he spent a few levels with the camera facing up into the air so he had to use the mini map to guide himself around. One day while questing around, he discovered what appeared to be a shiny stone on the ground, like most other people he liked shiny things so he went to take a look at it.
    He approached the object, only to find out that it wasn't a stone, but an Idol of some sort. He had only heard tales about these things, he knew that if used correctly the could empower the wearer. So he starting running around with the Idol trying to figure out what it did. He spent hours trying to active it, he tried cooking it, he tried slamming it against big stones he found, he even tried throwing it at monsters, but no, it didn't work. When he was about to give up and head home (mom was making corn bread for dinner yay!) he got ambushed by a Quilboar, terrified he held his hands in front of him hoping that he could block the attack by doing so. He stood there for a while because he had his eyes shut and didn't know what was going on around him, about 5 mins after he closed his eyes he opened them, only to find out that the Quilboar lied dead before him.
    Realising that he had unlocked the powers of the Moonfire (he had seen a Night Elf use this spell before) he started testing it out. He ran all over the place casting Moonfire on everything he saw, Quilboars, Plainstriders, Wolfs and little goblins that are a part of the Venture company mining. It wasn't until the next day that he stopped because a Bluffwatcher approached him, like a crazy young Tauren he Moonfired him, but alas the Bluffwatcher was a level 75 so a rank 1 Moonfire had little effect on him. The Bluffwatcher got mad because he got a little hurt by the Moonfire, so he smacked poor Holybull, knocking him out temporarily.
    When Holybull woke up he was in a cell of some sort, guarding the cell were 2 Bluffwatchers, one of them who appeared to be the Bluffwatcher Holybull had Moonfired. The Bluffwatcher who had been so unfortunate to get in the way of Holybulls moonfire looked at him with a cold look, almost as he wanted to see him in a worse situation than sitting there in a cold dark cell. It was rather dark around the cell so Holybull had to be inside of a window-less building of some sort. He noticed that some had entered the building, but he couldn't quite see who it was. The stranger spoke to the Bluffwatchers and then approached the cell Holybull was in. Stepping close to the cell bars Holybull could see that this person was a Tauren Male, the Tauren introduced himself as Turak Runetotem.
    Turak explained to Holybull that he had wiped out half of Mulgore's wildlife, he would have wiped out the other half but the animals were smart enough to run away from the zone and enter The Barrens close by (The guards at Camp Taurajo were still surprised to see this happening because this isn't a usual animal behavior). Turak then told Holybull that only chosen Races could unlock the powers of Idols, those races were known as Druids, and yes Holybull was apparently a Druid. He then offered Holybull a place to be his apprentice, because he held powers that like all Druids, needed to be evolved.
    So there you have it, Holybull moved to Thunder Bluff to live with his master and learn the ways of the Druid, he proceeded far and now resides at a small hut in Mulgore with his wife Holycow and their young daughter Holycalf, a shaman just like her grandmother. He teaches Moonfire to Tauren Druids who come seeking their fate, that is if Holybull is in the hut. He often gets forced to help out Guild Members of his who always seem to want his enchanting supplies, which he gains by pressing disenchant in his random heroic runs, or need his dps in Guild raids.

Thanks to Styfios (Ruon) (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...on-Thunderhorn) for the inspiration. This was made solely out of fun.

EDIT: Please note note that English is not my first language, my grammar may be a little out of concept so forgive me
    Last edited by Fenaris; 2010-08-29 at 12:58 AM.

Thanks for this awesome signature tazsar!

10+ Year Old Account
    Holybull? Seriously?
    Edit: Read bio...*smashes head into desk until bleeding*
    Last edited by Valakin; 2010-08-29 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valakin View Post
    Holybull? Seriously?
    Edit: Read bio...*smashes head into desk until bleeding*
    What can I say? Holybull is my in-game character name, so not changing that

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my characters names is "Accident" , yes accident. Dosen't mean it fits for a RP name, compeltly diffrent situations, so i'd suggest geting a new one.
    Still a decent read tho..
    Last edited by Telcular; 2010-08-29 at 02:38 AM.

This is silly. But it gave me a chuckle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    He was all like "DEATH STRIKE!" and then he was all like "RUNE TAP!" and then Sarth was like "Skillz, bro." and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut5
    Jolly good thread folks. Too bad that it was locked.
    See what I did there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenaris View Post
    What can I say? Holybull is my in-game character name, so not changing that
    Darn. You don't change it you don't get in, imho. Stubbornness gets you no where.
    Last edited by Valakin; 2010-08-29 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exxile87 View Post
    This is silly. But it gave me a chuckle.
    That was the purpose
    And for those who don't like my awesome name you can call me one of the following: Holynoob, Noobbull, "That idiot who moonfired half of Mulgore", "BEEEP" or by the name I got by trying out a Tauren name generator: Ahanu

I liked it. You could probably get in for a CRP maybe... but it was humorous nonetheless

That was the purpose
    And for those who don't like my awesome name you can call me one of the following: Holynoob, Noobbull, "That idiot who moonfired half of Mulgore", "BEEEP" or by the name I got by trying out a Tauren name generator: Ahanu
    There's a guy in my beta guild named "Ahanu". But since you're in the No Beta Club, I guess it isn't you.
    Last edited by Exxile87; 2010-08-29 at 01:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    He was all like "DEATH STRIKE!" and then he was all like "RUNE TAP!" and then Sarth was like "Skillz, bro." and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut5
    Jolly good thread folks. Too bad that it was locked.
    See what I did there?

I'm speechless.

It was that bad.

This was made solely out of fun.
    Stop giving him a hard time, it was made out of fun, and it is a CRP character. Although it's not my cup of tea, it technically is RP, just silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

if this is a CRP character with horrible parents to give him such a strange name, and is insane, thinking the world is a game for some other creatures beyond the fourth wall, then it seems fine to me.

but that's the ONLY way this makes sense, and be prepared for a lot of hardship from other characters because of how silly his name is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    but that's the ONLY way this makes sense, and be prepared for a lot of hardship from other characters because of how silly his name is.
    Aye my plan while writing this was to mix lore with the game, as you can see I've already had some hardship from other people over the name :P But if you like, I can write another serious lore bio about my paladin alt. I used his name as my mmo-champion username

if you were trying to make a SRP character, I'd be acting the same way. It's not exactly the best name ever.

I'd suggest reworking him to say why he has the strange name and why he thinks Azeroth is part of a game. It would most likely placate a lot of people

That's if, he even plans on RPing. If he doesn't, he can still write silly bios.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Madgod can you make it so people put CRP or SRP in their bio? also, whats with all our rpers getting banned? Bajer, Baron Vetrith

they're doing stupid stuff out of the forums, I'd imagine

Baron said something rather homophobic yesterday, that's probably why he got banned... Bajet I think may just be a troll, on other forums. I don't really venture outside of the RP forums much anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Valakin View Post
    Madgod can you make it so people put CRP or SRP in their bio? also, whats with all our rpers getting banned? Bajer, Baron Vetrith
    Baron said:
    Everyone hates gays, and rightly so
    Bajer defended gay rights, but went to far.
    Best of 5 years!