The Firelands (Raid boss/layout idea)

The Firelands
    The layout would be a large non-linear instance, something like more of an outdoor like Molten Core, only it looks more like a burning region. There are 4 bosses that can be fought in any order of your choosing, each one drops a key piece. You need all four of those to open up a door which will lead to the second to last boss, and then once that is defeated stairs lead up to Ragnoras. The first large open like ‘room’ is holding the first four bosses, one is up front, two are in the middle, and one is near the back but the order can be chosen however you want.

Sidenote: This is assuming damage and health is like it is now.

NOTE: For the first four bosses, when one dies all the other ones receive a 10% health and damage increase, plus one added ability. With no bosses dead everyone of them is fairly easy and their difficulty increases as the different ones die.

Broxinger (This boss is the front one in the first room)

Name: Broxinger
    Appearance:
    Race: Undead Elemental
    Health 10M: 7500k
    Health 10H: 8600k
    Health 25M: 45000k
    Health 25H: 54000k
    Soft Enrage – His haste steadily increases with his different abilities and will eventually get high enough to kill the tank.
    Damage done on normal: 12-13k damage every second
    Damage done on heroic: 17-18k damage every second

Abilities –

Tail Grab – Broxinger grabs a random player with his tail swinging them through the air, every second somebody is in the tail his haste is increased by 1% permantly, and it does 10k damage every second to the person in the tail. The tail has 10% of Broxinger’s total health.

Furious Embers – Broxinger faces a certain direction, and after 3 seconds blows a pillar of flames for 5 seconds, everybody in that area will take 20k damage per second, and each tick somebody takes Broxinger recieves 10% more haste. (60% on heroic)

Heroic Mode Only Burn-Up – 5 players (2 on 10 man) are targeted for Burn-Up and receive 2k damage every second for each yard they are away from a player, however every player in the raid takes 25k damage per second decreasing by 5k for every yard the player is away from them. After thirty seconds burn up wears off and the player recieves a new debuff which stuns them for 10 seconds, over that time they will receive 100k damage every second, for every player within 5 yards of them it decreases by 25k. When this ends fire explodes from the player infecting every player within 5 yards of them with Burn-Up, if nobody within 5 yards recieves burn-up then the player dies and infects the entire raid with it.

Added Ability if one boss is dead Stacking Embers – Every one of Broxinger’s auto attacks increases the damage taken by the target by 1%, stacking, and lasts for 15 seconds.

Added Ability if two bosses are dead Firestorm – Random blotches of red will appear on the ground, any player standing in these blotches after 3 seconds of it being there they will be hit by a fireball doing 100k damage to them, and 25k damage to everybody in the raid, there will always be at least 3 blotches going like this for the entire fight.

Added Ability if three bosses are dead Burning Bile – A random raid member is given burning bile (3 on 25 man), they will receive 5k damage every second increasing by 5k, the debuff will reset if a player gets within 3 yards of the player, however that player will receive it to.

Achievements:

I’ll take you all on!: Kill each of the first four raid bosses in Firelands at their full power (with them as the last boss left)

BOOOOONESTOO-I mean Firestorm!: Defeat Broxinger without one raid member being hit by a firestorm crash.

That’s Furious: Kill Broxinger with him at 100% haste increase

I'll update with the next 5 later.
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2010-08-29 at 02:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    1. Burn Up seems absolutely ridiculous
    1a. Take 10m for example, the average player has say 30k health. that means that to absorb the burn up blast at the end they need 3 players near them, now 3 other players have the debuff and must each have 3 players, within 3 burn ups every single raid member will have this debuff
    2. he has WAY too much health in 25m
    3. Firestorm does way too much damage
    4. You are having the Haste stack much too quickly, a 10m raid does (on average) 80-90k DPS (each DPS doing 10-11k+tank). that is, generally 5+% haste for every tail grab
    Last edited by mistuhbull; 2010-08-29 at 01:52 AM.

<----Agrees with Mistuhbull
    (I like the model though )

I don't think there's such a thing as an Undead Elemental. Seeing as how it's more of a banishing thing when they die. Theres undead that have elemental powers, but thats pretty much it.

Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

His health would be allot higher i think, as putricide 25 heroic has 50m...

Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    1. Burn Up seems absolutely ridiculous
    1a. Take 10m for example, the average player has say 30k health. that means that to absorb the burn up blast at the end they need 3 players near them, now 3 other players have the debuff and must each have 3 players, within 3 burn ups every single raid member will have this debuff
    2. he has WAY too much health in 25m
    3. Firestorm does way too much damage
    4. You are having the Haste stack much too quickly, a 10m raid does (on average) 80-90k DPS (each DPS doing 10-11k+tank). that is, generally 5+% haste for every tail grab
    You are thinking WotLK numbers. Firelands is a Cata raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadLobster View Post
    You are thinking WotLK numbers. Firelands is a Cata raid.
    Sidenote: This is assuming damage and health is like it is now.

ahem

isnt this a repost? and if i remember correctly the image for the second boss you came up was a sexy burning girl with a tail or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeaa this is a repost

Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    yeaa this is a repost
    That post got deleted the day i posted it i have no idea why, probably because a mod might of thought it broke the NDA.

Also the point of Burn up, everybody stays spread out by 5 yards, the person with burn up needs to be healed through it (10k every second), for the explosion, get four people stacked when the stun happens, and then split back to five yards apart. Make the people with Burn Up stack on each other when you have to stack. For firestorm run out of blotches of red you dont have to worry about damage if you read it wrong the 25k damage to everyone in the raid only happens if somebody is hit by it. For health, its about normal if you've been in ICC, for the tail grab issue if it is 5% every tail grab (which i'd say would happen every 30 seconds to a minute) that really is not to much since the amount of damage he does per hit is fairly low. Just because an ability is unforgiving doesnt mean its overpowered, i like the idea of most of the simple abilities like dont stand in fire to be unforgiving and leave little room for screw ups, it just means you dont stand in the fire.

whoa, it looks...hmmm, i don't know how to say~