Fresh 80 Warrior.

Hi!

Dinged 80 on my new main, my warrior!
    Just wondering a few things..
    (a) When do I go for Armpen?
    (b) Is the agi Quel'Delar sword better due to the Armpen
    (c) Is raiding with soft cap fine?
    (d) What gearing upgrades (Badges) should I be going for 1st?

Also, if anybody can offer some constructive criticism on my armory that would be awesome, thanks!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&cn=Bloodsail

Though warrior dps is my offspec (and you could probably get better answers from a sticky) I'll try and help. Anyone can feel free to correct me, I wont get butt hurt.

a) as soon as you can get one of the two caps. Arp is all or nothing. Either you have the cap (or very close to it) or you don't bother.
    b) yes
    c) yes, obviously you still shoot for the hard cap, but that comes with gear.
    d) I personally went for cape first but from my understanding, the leather belt is a nice grab as well. Others might tell you to get the 2-4 piece T10 first, Im not 100% sure.

Also, just a note, you might actually do more dps as arms for starting out. I was under the impression that fury did better when you got nicer gear but again, I could be way off.

Your spec for fury looks ok, but I think you can shift some points around in different places. I don't really like to nitpick dps builds because I don't feel Im anywhere near good enough at that portion myself to correct others.

You should max out mining, glyph your last minor slot and get some enchants and epic gems on your gear (regardless of if you think you will replace it soon - that is a horrible excuse).