Race Change to Worgen Question

well, i happen to only be a few days from being Exalted with every city, so i can get every mount from a city. but im a nightelf now, and if i changed to Worgen in Cataclysm (where im not Exalted with them) would i then be exalted with Gilneas and being whatever i was with Gilneas with Darnassus?
    i imagine that if i it IS like that, but i got exalted with Worgens before changing, i would keep all the mounts. but does someone knows if its hard to get to exalted with worgens in cataclysm?
    if im going back to Argent Tournament for getting exalted with worgens there, would i then loose my already earned crusader title, and the things i have buyed of the Quartermaster which sell those things you only get with that title?
    is there other things there is worth knowing when you race change?
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2010-08-29 at 07:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, they may do something different with worgen and goblins, but based on the current system, your Darnassus rep would be switched with your Gilneas rep and your Darnassian mounts would be switched with Gilnean mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    so nightsabers swapped for warpigs....awesome.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Well, they may do something different with worgen and goblins, but based on the current system, your Darnassus rep would be switched with your Gilneas rep and your Darnassian mounts would be switched with Gilnean mounts.
    If you racechange with everything exalted, you don't get swapped mounts. However, the changes will be gated for a few months, which will give you time to hit exalted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    If you racechange with everything exalted, you don't get swapped mounts. However, the changes will be gated for a few months, which will give you time to hit exalted.
    The last I heard they weren't planning on delaying the availability of race/faction changes anymore.

The last I heard they weren't planning on delaying the availability of race/faction changes anymore.
    Orly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Here I would have to agree with SeabeastRivin. As usually I am to lazy to find the corresponding blue post - but I also recall reading a post from blizzard that there will be no delay. Since the first lvl 85 <insert race> will be achieved by a nowliver within 2 or 3 days anyway AND blizzard knows a lot of people want to transfer at least 1 character to either a Worgen or Goblin.

As for the OP's question. Your Darnassus rep and your Gilneas rep will swamp places. All Nightsabers will become Warpigs.

Gaining rep with the capital cities is actually quite easy. Just run a couple of AV's, once you are exalted with your AV faction you will gain rep for Ironforge. Once you have that on exalted, you will gain rep for all the other capital cities. The easiest way to rep this is up by looting the corpses of players and npc's and hand these items back in at the basis. If they game lasts for a while you might even be able to summon Ivus the Forest Lord (just for the fun of summing him).

Source?

Not saying you're lying, but they seemed pretty firm on that. Personally I agree with the postponment.

10+ Year Old Account
    God I hope your right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I scanned through 29 pages of the blue tracker without seeing it, but I do remember them saying it, so meh. :P

EDIT: This is what I had remembered reading. It's specifically about DKs though, but that might apply to everything.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/25026...voice-be-heard
    Last edited by Rivin; 2010-08-29 at 08:40 AM.

Well I scanned through 29 pages of the blue tracker without seeing it, but I do remember them saying it, so meh. :P

EDIT: This is what I had remembered reading. It's specifically about DKs though, but that might apply to everything.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/t/25026...voice-be-heard
    I remember that. I'm still pretty sure that's just for Dk's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explosion_Rex View Post
    I remember that. I'm still pretty sure that's just for Dk's.
    Well we can be hopeful. :I

Well we can be hopeful. :I
    I dont know. I can see where Blizz is coming from. As much as I'd just like to send an online payment and have a lvl 80 troll Druid or Goblin Rogue; I can see where they want people to lvl through their redone new world and earn it a bit before they let people just pay to be insta 80 of new race/class.

Quote Originally Posted by Explosion_Rex View Post
    I dont know. I can see where Blizz is coming from. As much as I'd just like to send an online payment and have a lvl 80 troll Druid or Goblin Rogue; I can see where they want people to lvl through their redone new world and earn it a bit before they let people just pay to be insta 80 of new race/class.
    since i like mah Nightsabers, i think im gonna wait to racechange to when i have earned exalted status. and even if im doing mahself to the new race, im still going to make a druid one. huuray for the 8 alts plan!

Deleted
    There are NO worgen at argent tourny as that was b4 cata and when you race-change your rep and mounts change. Also the plural of Worgen is worgen not worgens
    Last edited by mmocb423f40a80; 2010-08-29 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrone View Post
    There are NO worgen at argent tourny as that was b4 cata and when you race-change your rep and mounts change. Also the plural of Worgen is worgen not worgens
    U mad?

And also.... what's your point?