Minor Improvements

1. Equimpment Manager - Add possibilyty to change if you want to show helm and cloak with each set.

2. Dressing Room - Add possibility to see your character on mount when you ctrl-rightclik one. Add possibility to see your char dual-wielding even if your class cant do it.

3. Hunter - Add possibility to set in interface menu if you want display your ranged weapon on your back all the time (instead of 2h).

4. Tabards - Add tabard tab working like pets and mounts tabs now.

5. Mounts - put ground mounts in one tab and flying mounts in other one, add possibility to sort tabs.

6. Non-combat pets - as a reward for some hard achievment add possibilyty to summon two pets at same time.

7. Character screen - add possibility to sort characters list and make some characters inactive so you wont see them (you can make them active again by clicking a button)

i like 2,3,4,7

the rest not so much and the inactive part about the character screen. the "inactive" button would be unnecessary if you can sort them anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Outfitter does (or did) this. It would be nice to have it in the default system, yes.

2. Agreed on the mount part. Not so sure about the dual wield part...seems unnecessary.

3. Should probably do it by default anyway. :I

4. Maybe, but I doubt it would happen.

5. Just being able to sort them would remove the need for the separating them.

6. Meh.

7. Sorting, yes. Making them inactive seems rather pointless.

I support 2, 3, 4, and 7, they could really be helpful

1. Wont take that long to turn it on or off in interface imo.

2. I agree.

3. I like that one, looks weird for a hunter to be running with his 2H out all the time.

4. Yes please, they use too much space.

5. I would like to sort them out aswell.

6. There are alot of non-combat pets already, and no need for two at the same time really.

7. Sorting - Yes. Inactive - No.

Good ideas really!

I just wish they would make all 1 handers have the ability to be on you're back :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bonythias View Post
    3. Hunter - Add possibility to set in interface menu if you want display your ranged weapon on your back all the time (instead of 2h).

4. Tabards - Add tabard tab working like pets and mounts tabs now.

5. Mounts - put ground mounts in one tab and flying mounts in other one, add possibility to sort tabs.

6. Non-combat pets - as a reward for some hard achievment add possibilyty to summon two pets at same time.

7. Character screen - add possibility to sort characters list
    I like theese.

If I'm not mistaken, Blizzard already said they had a UI for tabards to work like mounts/pets in the pipeline.

Making characters interactive on the character select - no. Being able to change the order in which they are shown - hell yeah.

Anyhow, while there's some genuine suggestions there, I must say it's fail to post suggestions for a game on a third-party fansite. Why don't you try posting this on the official forums, I'm sure they will appreciate any valid suggestions posted there.

well, I like 1,2,3,7~~ lol