34 50.00%
  • Nelf

16 23.53%
  • Draenei

18 26.47%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Post Alliance Race (Public Decide)

So i am making a hunter before all the major cata changes come into affect, gonna try and get him/her 80, but i just can't decide on a race, i mean all 3 are great in a diff way. (i pvp and pve).

Dwarves
    Natural hunters with 1% crit with guns, decent racial stone form for getting off dots that are about to kill you, plus your teacup human, but trying to make a decent one is next to impossible

Nelfs
    most over populated hunter class, that are mostly associated with being 'noob hunters' racials are pretty much useless but nelfs do look cool and mail armor actually suits them.

Draenei
    Best of the 3 looking races, males look very good in mail armor but females look horrid in helms, racial is handy at times but otherwise useless, but draenei hunters arn't seen that much on my server.

So please help me decide

You prefer draenei... males... .. ?
    I wanna die.

OT: Nelf. I like how male nelf looks when fighting etc, + Shadowmeld is like a second Feign Death, incase you should need it.

Well, going by your descriptions, you've pretty much answered your own question... Dwarf!
    For both the others, you've said that the racials are useless, or pretty much so. (:
    Looks aren't a really big deal, and personally I like my dwarf. (:

These kind of threads get locked/deleted for a reason...

I like nelf female and the racials are cool too.

Deleted
    DRAEINEI!!! I mean racial heal is all kinds of awesome for pvp and pve+draenei look cool

Quote Originally Posted by xcitu View Post
    I wanna die.

OT: Nelf. I like how male nelf looks when fighting etc, + Shadowmeld is like a second Feign Death, incase you should need it.
    They look really decent in high end raid gear, compare that to dwarves/female draenei helms don't even look good

Deleted
    There is a reason for the high pop of NElf hunters. The females rock that class! They have great bow animations, a 'feign death' that is easy on the ears and they are fun to watch spin-jumping when bored or kiting. Plus that racial avoidance is a biatch and 'shadow-meld' is rather handy.

Female Draenei are the cutest girls in-game. :3
    Pleas don't roll a male though.

Dwarves: Nothing beats an tiny, angry Scotsmen armed to the teeth and setting his beastly companion on you.

If you want to avoid feeling like a passenger on the bandwagon go with draenei chick or dwarf dude.

PS. Don't display helms on girl characters. :P

Make a draenei male with a mustache!

15+ Year Old Account
    aren't most/all the racials changing on cata?

Dwarf for cool points - if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by TrickieTK View Post
    aren't most/all the racials changing on cata?

Dwarf for cool points - if nothing else.
    I did mention i wanted to make one and try to get it 80 before all the class/race changes come, that way i can be like.....Yeah i was a hunter in wrath, good times good times

what about a human or worgen?

Deleted
    Female NE or Male Dwarf.

NE for Shadowmeld for pretty much a second FD
    Dwarf for idd Stoneskin. The gun crit is fairly pointless at higher gear lvls since crossbows and bows will surpass the performance of guns. (Talking ICC grade here, ToC is vice versa )

looks like i will be making a dwarf at this rate, and as to human or worgen ima race change when cata hits depending on the population of human hunters, but it;s not really an option now, now i have to chose one of the races that are available.

I don't think I can help you. I think male draenei are absolutely hideous, and will never play one... if you think they look good, our opinions clearly diverge pretty wildly, and you're probably better off without my advice :-P

Quote Originally Posted by xcitu View Post
    I wanna die.

Draenei male is my favorite race on Alliance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally id choose a Female Draenei since I don't care too much for racials (if I have something useful then cool).

However Dwarf would make the better choice racial wise atm.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    for all the reasons above, male dwarf, dwarves have the racial for hunter class, they have the best dance animation in the game bar none.

drenai and nelfs are all tree huggers anyway, and don't really make good hunters, imho that is.

so thats my 2 cents.

if you wait, i think the worgen hunter is going to rock.
    Last edited by Svenok; 2010-08-29 at 02:09 PM. Reason: additional

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harléquin View Post
    Draenei
    [color=blue]Best of the 3 looking races, males look very good in mail armor
    what the...??!!

Dwarf or die!

15+ Year Old Account
    dorf or female draenei.