Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Anyway, I admit the ability was neat, but I would prefer it if instead they just made rend stack to 3 and made it usable in 'zerker stance. I also think it would be interesting if they made rend and sunder armor non-exclusive to each other. So say if you and 2 paladin tanks are the only physical dps in your raid you'd want to put up a 3-stack rend, but if you had a couple rogues or ferals you would want sunder.
    I am more or less sure I didn't understand you right but reassure me. You're not asking them to make my Blood and Thunder useless before I play with it, are you? And if you are why do you hate your brothers and sisters who decided to follow the path of the masochistic meat shield?

EDIT - Just so my post is on subject I don't think it's implemented yet like others have said but with the cap raised to 85 on beta we should know soon if it made the cut or not. Also didn't Blizzard say it was mostly for PvP on enemies that kite or eventually encounters like Grobbulus or phase change on Putricide if it has a long enough uptime to stay on while he's leveling his Alchemy? Probably other examples but I hope you all get what I'm trying to say. (I'm not 100% sure how clear I am sometimes)
    Last edited by Otakira; 2010-09-02 at 04:01 AM. Reason: wtf no wall of text?
    85/85/85/81/53/40/20/85/85/72