Network Card problems! Need help.

Hello everyone.

I bought a new computer a few months back, and its great, however it got a flaw

Every now and then my Network Card get disabled by itself and I lose my internet connection, I have tried everything that I can come up with.

What happens is: I got the following programs up; ventrilo, firefox and a random online game, like WoW, HoN or MW2. Suddently my network disables it self and I have to deactivate it and activate it again before my internet connection comes back.

FYI: I have tried updating the driver and I have tried checking off the power management tab under network card's device manager...

Is it a wireless connection?

Nope. It's like the network card simply lose connection to the motherboard, or something.

When it happens the network card is not showed in the device manager either... Then I re-enable the connection and everything works fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    That almost sounds like a driver issue to me, but you said you'd updated it. If it randomly appears and disappears from Device Manager, then it may be a hardware flaw if the driver is actually working properly.

Strange then that re-enabling brings it back tho.

Have you looked at the event log when it just happened ? And how do you re-enable it btw ?
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~

I haven't checked the logs (dunno how to read em ^^) I re-enable it by deactivating og activating the lan connection...

However I made myself a .bat file as a solution, It checks if I got connection to google ever 3rd sec, if I don't it restart my lan connection.

I'm not sure if this will lag me out of WoW or not however But some games give a little connection margin ^^

Well, might be a long shot but have you tried a different network cable ?

Also, check to see if the nic has it's own processor and turn in on if it's not on yet, or else, turn it off.
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~