Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The horse is cursed and whoever try to ride it will become the next Rivendare!
    Just kidding. ^^
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

No, he drops the horse

Quote Originally Posted by Immamoonkin View Post
    My friend was doing Strath to see the new lore, and it dropped the first time he killed him. It's still there.
    Gutted, he's pretty much wasted his mount drop karma in the beta. Nice to see it still can drop though.

Yeah can confirm too, Lost the Screen shot sadly due to having to reinstall the beta, but I had it drop when boosting a friends Goblin alt.

Quote Originally Posted by ryyu View Post
    Yeah can confirm too, Lost the Screen shot sadly due to having to reinstall the beta, but I had it drop when boosting a friends Goblin alt.
    A lot of the items he drops are just copy paste from Rivendare's list. Some havnt even been downgraded yet to level 40ish, the mount might just be a copy pasta, have to wait and see.

wel it will certainly be a lot easier to farm the mount now. not only because we're higher level but because strat is lower level than before.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one has confirmed if the mount actually still drops or not from the new boss.

My guess would be no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardeo Obustus View Post
    Which confuses me. Aurius is the paladin killed by Rivendare in the boss encounter; why would he gain his last name? Or is it a sort of title?
    There must always be a Rivendare? :P
    Seriously though, I'd assume He was raised and probably infused with the spirit of the baron, therefore inherriting his name and his steed.

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

10+ Year Old Account
    How many times does it have to be repeated?

Its his son.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonned View Post
    No one has confirmed if the mount actually still drops or not from the new boss.
    You should read 3 posts above your post.