Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Harb View Post
    Shadowy Apparitions aren't exactly a new spell. You just put 3 point in there and don't care anymore.

And to the topic, Blizzard mentioned they don't like adding new spells just for sake of adding new spells. So if they feel there is a gap in spec's playstyle, they add a spell. Just like they have done it with Mind Spike.
    Game experience of certain class can indeed be enhanced without adding a new spell.
    So you pick out the one use and forget new spell we get, bash it, and completly disregard all the other spells I have listed.

We are getting tons of spells.

To add to the list:

Holy word : Chastise transforms into 3 different spells depending on your chakra state.

Heal - Instant cast heal
    Renew - Are new powerful HoT spell
    PoH - A new aoe targeted HoT (like healing rain)

Thats another 3 new spells.

Edit: Forgot are passive shadow orbs.
    Last edited by zito; 2010-08-29 at 09:45 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Just off the top of my head:

Leap of faith
    Holy word:Chastise
    Mind spike
    Archangel
    Evangelism
    chakra
    shadow apparition
    Power Word: barrier.
    Heal (this already existed but is going to be usable again)

A lot of these new moves also intertwine together and with other moves. Holy word: Chastise for example works with chakra in several different heals.

So you saying priests are not receiving a lot of spells, well yea... we are getting a lot of spells.
    I was talking about baseline spells. But, yes. I did notice that MMOC forgot to update the priest spells for baseline..

ugh please no, i'm down to use my f1-9 keys already, i don't have enough room for more spells..

10+ Year Old Account
    Just off the top of my head:

Leap of faith
    Holy word:Chastise
    Mind spike
    Archangel
    Evangelism
    chakra
    shadow apparition
    Power Word: barrier.
    Heal (this already existed but is going to be usable again)

A lot of these new moves also intertwine together and with other moves. Holy word: Chastise for example works with chakra in several different heals.

So you saying priests are not receiving a lot of spells, well yea... we are getting a lot of spells.
    Yessums, just what I would have said

Deleted
    So you pick out the one use and forget new spell we get, bash it, and completly disregard all the other spells I have listed.

We are getting tons of spells.

To add to the list:

Holy word : Chastise transforms into 3 different spells depending on your chakra state.

Heal - Instant cast heal
    Renew - Are new powerful HoT spell
    PoH - A new aoe targeted HoT (like healing rain)

Thats another 3 new spells.

Edit: Forgot are passive shadow orbs.
    Interesting, have you actually read what I wrote? Or just the first line? Because you would notice, I'm not the one complaining . I'm pretty happy with "amount" of spells priests are receiving. So when you want to mock, at least get your thoughts right.

Quote Originally Posted by BondExtreme View Post
    I was talking about baseline spells. But, yes. I did notice that MMOC forgot to update the priest spells for baseline..
    ???

We are really going to complain about not enough baseline spells?

Really?

I feel like I have been trolled.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relina View Post
    We're also getting Heal revamped, while it isn't new per say you'll want to use it in Cata. I've got way too many buttons to push as it is, I'd rather have new mechanics like Chakra then have to add more spells to my bars anyway.
    I feel the same way for all classes, healing or not. As a disc priest, we use Flash Heal, Penance, Greater Heal, Power Infusion, Renew, Power Word: Shield, Prayer of Mending, Binding Heal, Prayer of Healing, Desperate Prayer (if you take it - I know I use it), not to mention Dispelling and timing trinkets and other boosts.

The new Archangel spell sounds absolutely amazing. I can't wait to go all Dark Angel on mobs, as well as proccing it during healing as Disc. I think we have it really good as priests. So far the shadow and disc trees are looking very nice, and our spell arsenal is still just as good. It would be better if things were more consolidated rather than giving us three cast-time heals instead of just the two that we use, but hopefully we can find space on our bars for all of our heals and boosts as well as our damage spells for those fun times of actually being able to damage your target.
    For the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    ???

We are really going to complain about not enough baseline spells?

Really?

I feel like I have been trolled.
    Oh goodness.. Stop misunderstanding me... At the beginning of this topic I was talking about baseline spells... But after, I mentioned that I didn't realize that MMOC forgot to update the new baseline spells on the priest page. I basically forgot about the other new baseline spells...

And who said anything about complaining? In my entire first post of this, I was trying to let people like yourself know that I wasn't complaining. Was definitely trying to avoid the whole getting mad at the poster thing here...