Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Which part doesn't make sense? I only carry runes of portals with me because I can't spare the extra bag space(yes, the one extra bag space) to carry a stack of runes of teleportation, if that's what you mean.

I would like it if they would have it so the tooltip for Teleport: spells read, in part, "Reagent: Rune of Teleportation or Rune of Portals." Better yet, Teleport: and Portal: could read "Reagent: Rune of Teleportation." And/or they could make a Glyph of Teleportation: "Your Teleport [and Portal] spells no longer require a reagent."

I'm still confused as to what you were referring when you said it didn't make sense.

It doesn't make sense that you can't spare one single bag slot, but you can spare a glyph slot. The whole post has no sense. If they make something like that, no one will use it. Just buy a bigger bags lol. The runes stack to 20. I doubt that you teleport yourself more then 20 times a day.
    Last edited by haxartus; 2010-09-01 at 10:39 AM.

I would prefer to keep the current system of portals but with the new expando-bar UI element. Partly because the bar is quite nifty but mostly so that I can send impatient, instant-portal-clicking-"OMFG POTRAL MAEG NO FFS!!%£$&$"%&" idiots to Exodar.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    It doesn't make sense that you can't spare one single bag slot, but you can spare a glyph slot.
    Because the other mage minor glyphs(of course I was suggesting it to be a minor glyph) are all indispensible, of course, and not almost universally worthless.