Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by fuknfreak View Post
    Did you notice in the screenshot, that the GM he's talking with in whisper and the GM that appeared next to him have their names different? in chat it's "Pholduur" and in-game it's "Pholdure" just my thought
    this deserves to be quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Authenticator, Firefox, anti-virus software, common sense = never got hacked.
    Maybe not never, but damn close. The only 100% effective way to protect your system is never to turn it on.
    Quite often, the difference between an idiot and a genius is simply a matter of success rate.

Deleted
    Cool story, brah! I mean seriously, Im glad it went this well for you. I myself have no story to tell, mostly because I dont install/download shit I shouldnt and I have a good firewall. And brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Chogall View Post
    I think the most amazing part about this story is how a GM got to you in 20 minutes.
    They actually get to you almost immediately when you have important problems such as the OP or I myself have experience with bugged elite quest mob in the end of the Scholazar quest line, also princes on 10man HC where we killed the active one the other two just stayed at 1HP, unkillable.

But when you bother them with some random shit... It takes days, yea.

OP you are lucky Took me a week to get account back/gear back