Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I played from mid tbc and on, but my first raid was Naxx 25: KT only. They were doing it with 2 tanks instead of 3 and I was OT. IDK how they expected me, a warrior, to get all 4 scarab lords (or whatever they're called) before they started raping all the ranged/healers. Long story short two of them get away from me and pwn the raid. The raid loses their fucking minds and kick me.

I consider myself a good tank now, and have been told so by many peeps to back me up, but even now I'm pretty sure that someone was gonna die with one warrior trying to grab all 4 of those things from all over that big ass room.

stratholme 10man nobody knew where to go & we whiped horibly several times because of all the pats feelsgoodman.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by SurePlay
    Most Loved : [...] Germans (yea German people are actually awesome, fuck the World War sterotype bullshit)

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    I played from mid tbc and on, but my first raid was Naxx 25: KT only. They were doing it with 2 tanks instead of 3 and I was OT. IDK how they expected me, a warrior, to get all 4 scarab lords (or whatever they're called) before they started raping all the ranged/healers. Long story short two of them get away from me and pwn the raid. The raid loses their fucking minds and kick me.

I consider myself a good tank now, and have been told so by many peeps to back me up, but even now I'm pretty sure that someone was gonna die with one warrior trying to grab all 4 of those things from all over that big ass room.
    What class was MT? And the Hunters could have used MD and would have make it smooth haha

Quote Originally Posted by Toby John Kenobi View Post
    ZG back in Vanilla... oh how i miss that place...
    It's just not the same when you can solo it
    I share your experience and feelings exactly. Oh the good old days..
    /Subjective nostalgia-mode on
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

10+ Year Old Account
    mine was at lv 70 cap was on my warrior doing Tempest keep /sigh i was such a noob back then * shakes head* good times good times

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if it counts 40 man ZG but with some lvl 70s but I was 63ish. My true raid was naxx 25 man.... They carried me through it tho xD
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

10+ Year Old Account
    Blackrock Spire. That shiite was insane, trust me. I never progressed any farther in Vanilla and stopped PVE altogether until Naxx in WOTLK

Karazhan, I were with my guild on the first couple of bosses when I had newly dinged, but they replaced me later because they needed their "pro" raiders for the end bosses.

They never got past shade

10+ Year Old Account
    naxx woltk. fellow guild carried me then they carried me in ulduar up until kologarn. havent raided anything since due to my crappy laptop >_>
    Ohh yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gruul's Lair, I just spammed raptor strike and it was epic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bighead View Post
    Not sure if this counts, but my first raiding experience was in my first Deadmines run (first instance run actually). We got to Sneed's room and kept dying so we brought 3 more people, and killed him and his dumb shredder. However, even with a group of 8, we failed some more in the smelting room with all the goblins and the group disbanded
    Haha I loved Rocko's Modern Life. Watch this:

http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...ro-543840.html

one night i was just chilling in my levelling guild, on my freshly dinged 80 pally, and a mate of mine who left the guild a week or so before asked if i wanted to come to os 25. i said sure, he quickly explained the fight to me, and we ended up downing the boss first time (big suprise for me)

i also got loots
    a ring that last me a few tiers

First raiding expirience was a 15 man Upper Blackrock Spire, came in as they were passing through the rookery. Saw it through. Then Molten Core of course. Two guilds combined raid efforts to beat Lucifron... after like an unreasonably high amount of tries, lol.

TL;DR
    Back when Strat was a 40-man.
    go-go 500mhz OG-Athlon, and 32megs of dedicated video.. XD
    Prot Pally:Avido-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...radin&cn=Avido
    MM Hunter:Avida-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...radin&cn=Avida
    Resto Shaman:Prymoria-http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...in&cn=Prymoria
    Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    [size=11pt]IT'S LIGHT RED. LIGHT RED SPARKLE ARMOR.[/size]

Kara...it was the best raid i ever done.I still remember that night...horde,blood elf priest,as discipline..i was just so excited.

I got in the group,by joining from trade chat.I got summoned,and had to wait a bit until we started...i was so nervous ,discipline was worst than holy,but i liked it so much.The first boss i remember was Moroes,and i had to shackle one of his servants....i still remember Curator,Chess Game,Mage boss(the one with water elements that had to be banished)...even Illhoof (i saw dps doing a /target chains macro,and i decided to wand help them also)...i was amased at everyfight,and there were almost no wipes.

The most awesome boss was the dragon that we called on the balcony (cant remember his name),but i will never forget "Big bad wolf" in the opera event.

Anyway,it was the greatest raid,i felt the most fun.I remember that we ended kara without to much problem(killed the prince),but we wiped and left after the 4th try,at a dragon with some portals and beams (anyone can remember his name?)

15 man UBRS and MC.

ZG, first kill was the priestess and i had absolutely no idea what was going on. i remember having no trinkets and a couple greens.

i also thought it would last about 20 minutes and was quite annoyed when somebody replied to my question of time: "bout 4 hours?". i haven't missed a raid since

ZG @ level 62 on warrior. 14 people in raid highest was level 66. Killed all but last boss. Mind control boss sucked hardcore........

12 manned Scholomance with pugs after 3 people left and cruised through it, surprising our leader(who complained about full 15 man groups failing) and got a guild invite out of it
    Remembering this is what makes me nostalgic for vanilla...using skill to offset being undermanned and under-geared and coming out on top after a few hours and no wipes.