Deleted

GM doing super cool imba stoof!

http://img844.imageshack.us/gal.php?...2910220000.jpg
    Thread here for details. Thought I'd make a separate thread seeing is it's sorta a different topic..
    The one where I'm floating off the tower, the GM hit me off with a snowball, so EPIC
    ENJOY
    Last edited by mmocc9f100db02; 2010-08-29 at 09:50 PM.

Deleted
    Nothing that crazy has happened to me, but When the last GM asked if there was anything more he could help me with, I said "well... you could port me to stonard." (I was in Un'goro at the time and needed stonard for a quest.)

I was joking, but sure enough, it went to a loading screen, and I 'woke up' in Stonard.

Deleted
    Haha awesome This GM was really nice to speak too. Apparently there is different ranks of GM's. So some can only tele to places, and some can turn you into stuff, and spawn objects.

nice...

the gm's from my server doesn't even talk to you, since the ticket line last for 2 or 3 days

I wish all GMs were that awesome. Who knows, maybe they are, maybe I just never asked them to turn me into a gnome or anything :P
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver

Deleted
    I wish all GM's did this with me. XD It was truely epic

10+ Year Old Account
    What did you do to make him do all that stuf? The Gms i get all say "we are too busy" or some crap.

it depends on days , i figured that on days from monday to friday there are those old and grumpy GMs that never respond to ticket or respond to it few days later

on weekend my ticket got answered in around 30 minutes and GM was very helpfull

before he left he told me a GM joke and transformed me into 2 headed ogre, buff lasted 10 minutes (i had my gear visible , not head )
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jealous. Next time I talk to a GM I'll ask if they can port me on top of the floating zeps in Org near the flight tower, at least.

Deleted
    Now please correct me if I am missing something here, or just point out if I am just a cynical bastard. But why in all the screen-shots, is the "chatting with a GM" window text all funky and broken up. Looks suspiciously like you covered text that was underneath.

I can see the GM is there and I can see everything else is definitely occurring, just looks a bit dodge to me.

If true though, your GM sure kicks the arse of all the ones I have dealt with.

Why can't they all be that cool...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
    Now please correct me if I am missing something here, or just point out if I am just a cynical bastard. But why in all the screen-shots, is the "chatting with a GM" window text all funky and broken up. Looks suspiciously like you covered text that was underneath.

I can see the GM is there and I can see everything else is definitely occurring, just looks a bit dodge to me.

If true though, your GM sure kicks the arse of all the ones I have dealt with.
    To be honest I have no idea, I was wondering that when I was speaking to them GM. They are real though.

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 12:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dranx View Post
    What did you do to make him do all that stuf? The Gms i get all say "we are too busy" or some crap.
    Spoke with him, was nice. Told him he's doing a great job, chatted with him about my idea, the BBI. Blizzard Bureau of Investigation. To crack down on Hackers, who steal WoW accounts. He loved the idea, and we came up with some "Suit" designs. I said a Murloc suit, so he appeared in front of me, as one! Was an epic experience

Deleted
    Noone interested in seeing super cool imba l33t GM stoof?

Deleted
    Got a new one since my last post!

I had made a GM ticket one morning about a missing item. After I got back from work I was still in the queue, and I was running ZF.
    Then, just before the stairs event, a GM contacted me, and we spoke about the issue.

It's at this point that the warlock in our party (who has done literally nothing all run) loots the jailers key that starts the event, and leaves the party.

At the end of my conversation with the GM he asked if there was anything else he could help me with, and I thought "Yeah, actually. There is!" So I tell him what just happeed, and the name of the item our group needs. He drops the key right into my keyring, and I say "thankyou" etc. and we start the stairs event.

And then he turned us all into gnomes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by halpfultroll View Post
    Why can't they all be that cool...
    There can only be one!
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    Thx for giving us his name now we can report him for messing about on the job and wasting our money ^^

ps. im not really that evil :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually the only reason I ever make a ticket is to get an old character restored. They always say yes, unless it's been like a year.
    Had like 8 restored.
    So yeah, that's pretty cool. And they're very nice to chat to... if not a bit Roleplay-ey

Hmm, I like how no matter how smart we get the "Shinies" always attract us. Notice in his link of the pics, we all picked the first one(2700+ views ATM) then we pick the one with all the lights(just over 1k atm) all the other pics have just around 500 to 600 views.

Deleted
    Quite a long time ago, when I leveled my first priest (old account) in Shadowmoon, was around level 68 or so and I found this guy using a 3rd party program for farming. I reported him and went on with my business (since I was questing in the vicinity) and sure enough, not 15 minutes later I got answered by the GM, he appeared before me (as a female tauren in the classic GM suit) and went on to transform himself into an emerald whelp. After I'd shown him the aforementioned farmer, he promptly asked me "what do you prefer? ninjas or pirates?" -- I told him "pirates" (aarr, matey) and got this buff that lasted for an hour that turned me into goblin, gnome and human pirates (whenever I changed into and out of shadowform).

Good stuff.

Never had something like that but the GM's are doing a good job. They solved all problems i had till now.