Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Ive been thinking since hillsbrad/alterac and arathi highlands are zones that haven't gotten a lot of re-vamping it would be maybe a cool idea to expand they story of the worgen in those two zones...also draenei have no ongoing story it seems past level 20 maybe throw them there as well.
    Cataclysm has dropped loot. [The Horde]
    Saurfang rolls 56.
    Thrall rolls 1.
    Vol'Jin rolls 43.
    Mankrik rolls 90.
    Garrosh rolls 100.
    Garrosh has recieved loot. [The Horde]

shamanvspaladin.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by berniemikeus View Post
    Ive been thinking since hillsbrad/alterac and arathi highlands are zones that haven't gotten a lot of re-vamping it would be maybe a cool idea to expand they story of the worgen in those two zones...also draenei have no ongoing story it seems past level 20 maybe throw them there as well.
    re Draenei: Early reports had the Horde completely taking over Ashenvale, but now it seems that's not the case. I haven't heard anything about the state of Forest Song in Cataclysm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Worgen are definitely going to become the next Draenei. Which is a shame cause it makes them look like a wasted race minus the fact they're playable.

Not sure why but the Alliance seem to be good at recruiting races who give very little assistance to their cause.

Theres also the fact that Worgen and the Alliance have very little to do with eachother, while Goblins and the Horde have been together before and have fought side by side on many battlefronts.

Quote Originally Posted by haglowicz View Post
    I think it's patch 4.2 when the Worgen finally push through Silverpine and recapture the city of Lordaeron. They seal off the elevators of doom and the Forsaken relocate the zeppelin towers to a fortified area around the sewer "back door" which becomes the new main entrance to the Undercity. It makes for a very exciting dynamic having an Alliance settlement and quest hub right on top of a Horde capitol city.
    Yeah no... Suggest you put down whatever you've been smoking and walk away.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    Blizzard also really screwed any chance of resolving the conflict by making Gilneas a BG. Since it will always be a BG, the Worgen will never get their city back. My prediction is that they're going to become Draenei 2.0, just completely forgotten and ignored, getting only a smattering of NPCs and quests spread out.
    I hope not, Worgen have so much opportunity to have a great storyline even after Gilneas. Certainly Genn wouldn't just leave Gilneas to be contested, or even taken by, the Forsaken. In the books Genn is described as a warrior, even looking like a bear... So he certainly doesn't sound like one to just sit and watch when his capital city is taken from him.

Deleted
    While I agree that there are not enough Worgen camps around, BUT REMEMBER, Worgen got buttucked and they had to evacuate in rush. They were raepd in Gilneas. BUT they are not few anymore! Most Lordareon Humans took blood offering, I bet, tbh I hope that a lot of other nations will.

I BEG Blizz not to do the same mistake they did with Draeneis and BEs-both are outcasts. Ok, Goblins are other story, but with Worgen lore is soo rich and it can be expanded in any direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Elderer View Post
    No worries when Ill raid Varian Chynn in Cata ill kill some worgan in the SW sewers or w/e they b calld.
    no doubt lowbies so you can feel special

---------- Post added 2010-09-03 at 12:44 PM ----------

they can't involve the alliance races' anymore than they have..or they couldn't cater to the whorde..when you develope a game you need to develope it equally or you will find the overall theme lacking..cata will not be any different..wow could be soooo much better if they would just spend more time on both factions..really i get the impression that they try to introduce just enough cool stuff to keep people playing..but not too much to where they would actually have to spend 25% more on development cost..that in the end would make them more money..and no this isn't a troll attempt..its the truth

Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    Yeah, this really frustrates me too. The Worgen begin their story, and then get sent away from it halfway through... and it never picks up again. They just never get any closure at all, and are forced to level in areas that have nothing to do with them.

Blizzard also really screwed any chance of resolving the conflict by making Gilneas a BG. Since it will always be a BG, the Worgen will never get their city back. My prediction is that they're going to become Draenei 2.0, just completely forgotten and ignored, getting only a smattering of NPCs and quests spread out.
    Yes, this is my biggest issue with what Blizzard is doing with the Worgen. It makes no sense to pit players into an war with another race, just to ship the off to fight another race on the other side of the world while your homeland is still under siege. Just doesn't make sense. And the fact that the continuation of the Worgen's storyline is Horde only?

How I would of done it, was have the Worgen story and level path be Gilneas -> Wetlands ->Arathi -> Hinterlands

Menethril could have a few Gilneas ships stationed around it, Refugee point could be reinforced by a Worgen commando unit (or if they give us back Stormgrade there could be a small command center for the unit), and while there would be no Worgen hubs it could could easily be that the Gilneas and Arathi fronts have stalled, so aid the Alliance in securing the Hinterland region, so we can strike at the Forsaken from the rear and bring the battle to their home.

Quote Originally Posted by powerstuck View Post
    OP has obviously missed the Worgen intro cinematic. For a race that has been hidding behind walls for ages, to come out and infest the whole Azeroth just like that is not normal. The players will be the first ''heros'' to do good and show humans that Worgens are not ''weird'' or dangerous to then. Probably that they might establish some campments in a later patch or expansion.
    The scourge started off small, afterall, it just happened, then not too long after that there were thousands of them. Just cos you start off small, in the case of a contagion, it can spread. All an enemy needs is find one rabid still crazed worgen and let it loose in theramore, and you can in theory create a lot more worgen anywhere you want.

you can also control how many people get infected because now the night elves can restore sanity to any worgen so you can have them get there before it changes everyone or just after, ones they help the crazed worgen find sanity, the rest of the population need not change.

Wait... you mean the kingdom of xenophobic humans that isolated themselves from the rest of world at the end of a peninsula aren't spread all around immediately after breaking their isolation? What madness is this?! How dare the NPC density of a race reflect *gasp* lore? Or better yet... make sense? No, no, no! I'm not ready to accept such logic!

Quote Originally Posted by berniemikeus View Post
    I've read the Draenei team up with the High Elves in Hinterlands moreso than the wildhammer and help them defeat the trolls, and that is the biggest involvement outside the early levels. That and swamp of sorrows before the 60s zone rush.