The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

So what about that Ner'zhul guy?

Last I heard about him is that he and Arthas merged to become the LK and I don't think I have heard his name ever mention since it was either the Lich King or Arthas. Or am I missing something about Ner'zhul? O.o Also the LK doesn't sound like two people if you compare it to the original.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlubNJQbxgg

A bridge was dropped on Ner'zhul.

The "we are one" thing was tossed out the window and somehow the pathetic pup that is Arthas managed to overpower Ner'zhul's consciousness and assume total control.

Deleted
    I remember hearing somewhere (can't remember where, sorry) that Ner'zhul's story isn't "quite finished" yet. Again, I don't remember from where and am not sure if it were speculation or actual Blizzard quote.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwinious View Post
    I remember hearing somewhere (can't remember where, sorry) that Ner'zhul's story isn't "quite finished" yet. Again, I don't remember from where and am not sure if it were speculation or actual Blizzard quote.
    It was in that Q&A session they had with the lore staff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    It was in that Q&A session they had with the lore staff.
    Ah, good. I quite like the old man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arthas suppressed him at the end of the novel. Whether Ner'zhul has merged with Bolvar or his spirit has been set free I do not know.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain