Quick leveling question, 50+ Afflic

I asked this question in the sticky, but it hasn't been answered yet... figured I'd take a shot outside of it.

The guide says to use UA in place of immolate, but the guide also says to use only Corruption+Agony, and I've never had to use immolate.

Will I use UA at all for leveling, outside of bosses in instances, PVP, and higher health Elites? It's pretty much 2dot everything I can and drainlife currently, and there doesn't seem to be room to cast UA.

Thank you for any help.
    Top 100.

open with UA, UA>corrupt>CoA> drain/shadow bolt

you will. the usual kill quest after 60 goes as follows

take out fel hunter.
    1. target first mob -> Haunt->agony->corruption
    2. directly go to next mob -> UA->agony-corr
    3. third mob -> Haunt->agony->corr
    in between use life tap to not waste heal and recharge mana. do this to infinity. the more mobs you pull, the more heal you get. it's totally sick when you get used to ;-)

i asked the same question in the leveling thread... if you don't need it, don't use it, basically... if the two dots are enough, then go with it (it just means you have a lot of spellpower which is good)... i think the guide was made with players who might not excel at getting gear or gearing properly, so in those cases where spellpower might be lacking, UA might be needed to burn mobs before they overwhelm you... you should still drop it on elites and bosses like you said...

it's really meant for outlands when the npcs hit alot harder and have more health...

15+ Year Old Account
    What peepo and keex said. Use it on mobs that don't die from just Corruption and Agony, but since you dont have that problem yet, dont use it.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up on the post contribution as of late. Work has been kicking my ass so I've been just lurking.

R.I.P. YARG

No need to apologize, sometimes it's hard to notice new posts in a sticky, and they aren't always questions anyway.

Thanks for the responses, got more than I had hoped for.
    Top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Keex View Post
    you will. the usual kill quest after 60 goes as follows

take out fel hunter.
    1. target first mob -> Haunt->agony->corruption
    2. directly go to next mob -> UA->agony-corr
    3. third mob -> Haunt->agony->corr
    in between use life tap to not waste heal and recharge mana. do this to infinity. the more mobs you pull, the more heal you get. it's totally sick when you get used to ;-)
    Ya its really awesome and fun. When i was doing this I would literally go kill someone to get my health and mana back! Some of it atleast!