Poll: The Strongest Orc

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijen View Post
    In all of Warcraft lore, past and present, who is the most powerful Orc?
    Had I seen this thread 10 min ago I'd quote a GM message I got. It was from Game Master (can't remember), The Strongest Orc on Azeroth! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    Lack of Rexxar - No vote.
    Rexxar is a half oger, half orc. SO it doesn't realy fit in..

BROXINGAR

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

i voted other. The strongest orc out there is my warrior orc, he is badass, too much for a lvl74

Seriously, i put my bet on Garrosh Hellscream, although he hasn't really shown strengh in a mighty epic way as some of the others have done, i believe he is the strongest green man.

15+ Year Old Account
    i can't believe the lack of saurfang votes. HE CLEAVES 7 anubisaths to death

Quote Originally Posted by bigjenk View Post
    Guldan no doubt. Just look at how ba his skull made illi.
    I agree with this.

Turalyon is still stronger than any orc, so I dont care.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

15+ Year Old Account
    Gul'dan, because I don't think Ner'zhul counts as an Orc. Even in the past (where we could count him as an Orc) Gul'Dan would most likely be stronger. Thrall's pretty strong too, using all his power to keep Azeroth from collapsing in itself.

Deleted
    I don't care if he isn't the most powerful when it comes to lore stats. Varok Saurfang gives out the best beat-downs:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn7sychEanA

Deleted
    ill say brox

Deleted
    A poll about power. You have a Knaakified character in there. Do the math.

So excluding Broxigar we have:

Thrall - the most powerful shaman to ever live who currently keeps the maelstrom from imploding

Grom - the guy who solos pitlords and the only orc to successfully resist the demon blood withdrawal

Gul'dan - the most powerful mortal warlock to ever live who can rise volcanos and whos mere skull transforms people into big-ass demons

Seriously, other options can't compete with those 3

credits: Supernerd

be that as it may be but he is still the only mortal to hurt Sargeras
    IT DOTH BE DOOMSDAY! QUICK WHERES THE PIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsdott View Post
    So excluding Broxigar we have:

Thrall - the most powerful shaman to ever live who currently keeps the maelstrom from imploding

Grom - the guy who solos pitlords and the only orc to successfully resist the demon blood withdrawal

Gul'dan - the most powerful mortal warlock to ever live who can rise volcanos and whos mere skull transforms people into big-ass demons

Seriously, other options can't compete with those 3
    Grom soloed A pitlord, not pitlords. And it killed him. So bring those 3 down to 2.
    Kom alltid ihåg att du är helt unik. Precis som alla andra.

I love how Knaak gets slagged out for his poor portrayal of characters- yet here we have one voted the 'strongest ever'

Not an opinion- just thought i would point that out.

Edit: just to throw my small opinion in the mix, i really don't get the discussions on "who is strongest" because all of the characters power fluctuates in regards to the current direction of the plot. Characters meet inconsistencies when it helps to move the story forward.

Orcs have been described as being stonger than a man, all well and good. The difference can not be overly significant as during the first two wars, when the orcs where sucking on demon juice- the humans had held their own reasonably, and even (in the first game) had the upper hand when their mounted knights were involved.

The fluctuation of every character simply revolves around the situation they are in, and what blizzard intend to do with current plot points.
    Last edited by grug; 2010-08-30 at 12:58 PM. Reason: needed to rant.

please remove brox its just he has been knaaked, its just not fair since no other character is here

guldan. almost single handedly fucked the horde race up, how can you be stronger than that?

Ner'zhul sounds like the logical choice, but it all depends on how you see it I guess.

Broxigar doesn't count because he's a Mary Sue.

Definitly Gul'dan single most powerful mortal warlock ever, wiped out an entire tribe of arakkoa and twisted their spirits at the same time, with one single spell. Also he was empowered by Kil'jaeden. Thrall is no competition.
    Also why isn't Garrosh there, people keeps forgetting he beat Thrall, so he's stronger than Thrall.. and yes that is lorewise

Varok Saurfang is EPIC together with Broxigar

Honor, young heroes... no matter how dire the battle... Never forsake it!

Ner'Zhul or Thrall.
    Broxigar is too... knaakified...

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 12:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lildem View Post
    Also why isn't Garrosh there, people keeps forgetting he beat Thrall, so he's stronger than Thrall.. and yes that is lorewise
    Naes, comics show that Thrall let Garrosh win and that he didn't use all his powers (at all). At least I think so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.