Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    I don't know how to respond to this. Either me playing my warlock for 3 years in pvp have all been lies or one of us fails at paying attention. Either way someone looks foolish.
    Like others have said CloS doesn't break fear, only prevents it. Same with anti-magic shell. By your own admission, your lack of understanding of how fear and its counters work make this topic look foolish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make fear stationary, so that priests can actually manage to cc/peal (me) druids properly, without having to chase us around pillars and cancel casts for the entire duration.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't find fear too powerful at max lvl pvp. But in lowbie BGs fera is a beast because not many can do anything about it. I feel Blizzard should at least try a little bit on balancing lower lvl pvp, like scaling down the pets in the 10-29 brackets and making it so druids/shamans cant simply outrun everyone whenever they want to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Fear always break on damage and it breaks on 10% of your BASE HP (if u dont believe me go to AJ )
    Quote Originally Posted by KresnikHellfire View Post
    Fear breaks on 10% of your max HP
    Fear brakes on 40% of BASE HP. A lvl 80 has around 10-12k base HP so fear brakes at 4-5k damage taken. From those 30K in PVP gear yeah... that's enough to get you globaled, lol!
    Fear is ok... "ish" atm...
    Yes there are a lot of counters to it but we've learned when and why to Fear instead of spamming Fear mindlessly while nuking.
    In Cataclysm though, it will be broken. Base HP won't go up by that much but Stamina will. So Fear will brake basically from one DoT tick and won't do that much. It's just going to be a long, casted, interrupt. That's it!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Warlocks are hard.