Deleted

Gems and Spreadsheet/femaledwarf

Right,

lateley its almost impossible to get invited to the better ICC pug runs.
    and why, because they say im gemmed wrongly.

thing is ive got the trinks i should need, even have needle encrusted beetle in ma bags
    THO, when i spreadsheet my hunter how he is now gives me MOST dps (with the gear i have atm ofc)

Cant post link to armory here
    but my char name is Bronko on EU Tarren Mill.

gemmed Agility, APR, enchants schould be right, and in 25man i can get 8-9k dps on single target and with volley the highest ive seen 20k
    i even do more dps then some better geared hunters, but then again....might have been HunTARDS instead.

so is the sreapsheet lying and am i indeed gemed wrong or am i correct and are the folk just GS, ArP gems horny eventho spreadsheet says otherwise?

tried all Arp gemming and indeed i do less dps-...

switch all your arp gems to agi, you do not need arp until you have 800 from gear alone, then you gem for it. until then, agi all the way. also, you got the wrong meta, get relentless earthsiege diamond. one more thing, try to get some tier gear, the bonuses are a lot of dps. enchant your pants too. get rid of the arp/stam gem and replace with agi too.

not quite sure about your spec either, only 1 into wild quiver? try this.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#cxbZce...IctuAox00b:ifA

take some out of focused aim since u got so much hit.
    Last edited by bcl0328; 2010-08-30 at 09:51 AM.

First of all you are over the hit cap and you still have points into Focused Aim. Take out 2 points from there and put them into wild quiver. Secondly you should never take points out of wild quiver if you need points in focused aim. You can take points from Improved Steady Shot and Rapid Recuperation(keep at least 1 point in each of those 2). You could even take 3 points out of focused aim and either use a 10agi/10hit gem or enchant your boots with icewalker. You can spreadsheet that to see what gives you more damage.

As for the gemming, change you meta to the 21agi/3% increased crit damage. You shouldn't have started to gem ArP so soon because your passive ArP is quite low. Change back to agi gems using 10/10crit gems in yellow sockets so you can get socket bonuses. To activate your meta only use a nightmare tear. Put it in your leggings and with an orange gem in the yellow socket you'll get the 8agi socket bonus.

Your leggings aren't enchanted. Enchant your weapon with Massacre also.
    Last edited by stalkerzzzz; 2010-08-30 at 09:52 AM.

Deleted
    ah nice one guys thx for the tips
    about the pants just got it and keep forgetting to enchant it hehe...
    ill go spreadsheet this and see yhat i can come up with.

cheers guys