Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm addicted, however I rarely have these bizarre World of Warcraft fantasy's in real life.

10+ Year Old Account
    when your playing a other game then WoW...for once...and press your num lock for auto walk..

Quote Originally Posted by Diber View Post
    I play WoW with my dad, and his IGN is Bachardi. One day, I called him Bach, at the grocery store and he responded just like it was his name... we even didn't realize it until a few minutes later...
    Happened to me at Church........ everyone wondered why a dude would answer to "Dawnie"............

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Níghtmare View Post
    Its a sign of addiction when I was more happy when I killed the Lich King than when I Passed my exams and my driving test the week/month before. :<
    That depends on what costed you more effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive started saying noob and epic fail to people in real life, also happens sometimes that i call my mates for their toon names xD
    Also today i got pissed at the man behind the desk in the gaming shop cos its the 4th day they have the gamecards outsold /joy

[Black Vantage][Mobo: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe][CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.5GHz]
    [GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW] [RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600mhz][SSD: OCZ Agility 120GB]
    [HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB + 1TB Blue][Case: NZXT Switch 810][PSU: XFX Core Edition 750w][OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit]

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Since the Expansion is too kick ass I thought I would try some painful leveling through the new quests. I know theres been people who've leveled from 1-60/70/80 with either no gear, no mounts, no flight paths. I thought I would one up everyone that has done everything I listed, but with my new night elf character.

My plan:

Level a night elf from 1 to 85 without gear (This includes BoA stuff), mounts, speed increase, flight paths, quests, no PvP, no instances. Killing only monsters. Now, read through that list again and think about it. I said no speed increases right? I plan to level from 1 - 85 in RP walk speed, naked, no mounts, no quests, no flight paths. I did consider no deaths, but I imagined I would break that rule within a few hours of leveling.

Character details:

Race: Night Elf
    Class: Mage
    Sex: Male (I feel extremely dirty playing female characters.)

Feedback, smacks across the face, pitty, and all that is welcome. Please keep any hate within the Forum guidelines. I want constructive critism on my little plan here.

Notes: I am insanely serious. I'm not a troll.
    ^ This person. Even though threads like this one have been posted many many times and I've usually replied stuff like when you talk WoW-stuff in real life to people who don't play.

However, the only thing I could think of when I read the word 'addicted' was this one.
    Last edited by Oneru; 2010-08-30 at 01:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    MFDOOM. Here, have the Key to the Internet

When you create a thread that has already been made.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind

I tought i was addicted to this game a few months ago, i quit during March and half of April, until i realised, i was spending just as much time on my computer, either playing other games, browsing forums (not this one, or even WoW related) etc... So WoW wasn't the problem, if there is a problem at all.

WoW isn't an addiction. Its a hobby, i'm a gamer since i'm a kid (Started with Final Fantasy 7, i was 7 or 8 years old, i think), so thats just how i spend my free time. And how i probably will until i'm a lot older (i'm 19 atm).

Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    Totalbiscuit is even more awesome now... exactly what i'm thinking. We need more people that can voice that kind of opinion, except being fed with crap by mass-medias.

When i walk across the street at night and see a group of hip hopers i always say to my self:"This isnt WoW,you dont have plate armor nor you can take on all of them".Or when i am at school i always wish i had an Heartstone.I mean like cmon that would be awesome!

getting a test/quiz at school and mistakenly calling it a "quest."

Quote Originally Posted by oneru View Post
    ^ this person. Even though threads like this one have been posted many many times and i've usually replied stuff like when you talk wow-stuff in real life to people who don't play.

However, the only thing i could think of when i read the word 'addicted' was this one.
    indeed.

Ohhhh burek, your from Serbia right? Or the balkans atlest?

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aris View Post
    He must be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    when you are so bored at work you spent almost the whole morning reading and posting in mmo-c :3

wait, that means i'm addicted to mmo-c?

HAHAHA!!!! This IMO. And im one of em xD

It is snowing heavily outside and you attempt to start your car but it won't start; the first thought in your head is this: "Didn't I buy Cold Weather Training?"

10+ Year Old Account
    When you have your massive headphones on while listening to your Ipod, try and talk to someone, but have to look for your push to talk button first. /facepalm
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    When you have your massive headphones on while listening to your Ipod, try and talk to someone, but have to look for your push to talk button first. /facepalm
    Back in the days I used to hang out on vent pretty much all evening and all weekend at uni, I found myself going to press push-to-talk whenever I was on the phone.

Now I play across 9 level 80 alts and two 70s rather than focusing on one, BankItems is my best friend for tracking items that could be on any character. Trouble is, when I go shopping and think "Do I have any bread/sauce/chips etc at home?" my first instinct is to check bank items for the contents of my cupboards >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aris View Post
    Croatia

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Ok something that happened to me today made me write this. It was also the last and most convincing thing I needed to decide to quit wow.
    It all started today when I went to this food place(sorta like fast food, but not as unhealthly, we call it burek, smth like meat pie). Anyway it's a common place to go while at break from work becaus you get food instantly and eat it in 5-10 mins and go.
    Anyway when I walked in there were 2 persons already in there, sitting next to each other on seperate tables.
    My 1st thought was that they, like me came alone to grab a bite and then leave, and during the 5 mins I've ben eating my meal non of them spoke. As I was ending my meal, they both ended theirs at the same time, and one of them asked the other 'Did you eat enough?' like are you fed, whatever.

And to my great surprise the 1st thing I did after hearing that was looking up above their heads to see if they're in same guild, because why else would they speak to each other right?

Anyway I'm quitting wow in 2 days(subscription ends).

So, whats your story about your wow mixing with RL?
    You are an addict!
    Quitting just because your subscription ends?
    I smell a casual!