Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Entalpia View Post
    You know why i like SotA ? Because if you lose, you lose fast,
    Except for the fact that lose or not, there are 2 rounds. And if you endure a swift, humiliating defeat in round 1, you always know what's coming in round 2. Another reason why SOTA sucks and is hated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just throwing it out there but, for about a week now I've been getting AB/WSG ALOT more. I've only see Sota like 15-20% of the time while I've been doing like 80-100 BG's this week, atleast. Hopefully this is some kind of stealth-change and not just my lucky week. (Which probably isn't the case since I was already getting used to joining Sota 70%+)

10+ Year Old Account
    i havn't gotten an AV in like 2 weeks of doing random bgs

So I'm not the only one getting a ton of SOTA lately... I could put my hands around that BG and squeeze the life out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    There's nothing fun, to me, about getting nuked and feared by a Warlock sitting atop a tank that I have to destroy before I can even TRY to kill him. There's nothing fun about testing my mad skills by pressing 1 then 2 over and over in front of a wall. I just don't enjoy it.
    I am a pve mage with literally no pvp skill at all, SotA always makes my day.