Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

lets recomend interesting stuff here while waiting

in this topic we can give each others advice while waiting for CAT which is still a couple of months off cuz most of us are tired of Icecrown/ruby :3

to future worgen players
    i read somewhere on forums that worgen players like twilight movies and in those movies worgen and vampires fight over Bella Swan
    so anyway i found this anime that is almost like twilight and worgen! It's called Vampire Knights but instead of worgen vs vampire it is vampire vs vampire
    uhm yeah so there are no worgen in first episode(i only watched so far) but still, it is very twilighty so u will probably love it!

do you have anything to recomend to endure the wait?

10+ Year Old Account
    to those that want ALOT of money at cata start. start making a char with enchanting and tailoring. use all your cloth to make greeds. DE them and sell those mats. theyre gunna go for alot the first week or two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesphie View Post
    in this topic we can give each others advice while waiting for CAT which is still a couple of months off cuz most of us are tired of Icecrown/ruby :3

to future worgen players
    i read somewhere on forums that worgen players like twilight movies and in those movies worgen and vampires fight over Bella Swan
    so anyway i found this anime that is almost like twilight and worgen! It's called Vampire Knights but instead of worgen vs vampire it is vampire vs vampire
    uhm yeah so there are no worgen in first episode(i only watched so far) but still, it is very twilighty so u will probably love it!

You'd best be trollin'.

To people crying that they're bored because all they do is stand in Dalaran
    Take a break. The World wont end because you're gone for a few months.
    Also, become an altoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrublol View Post
    Become an alcoholic, much more interesting IMO.

<---- Needs spelling lessons!
    Indeed.

Rakeer, are you thinking of low level enchanting materials or the 80+?

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    You'd best be trollin'.

To people crying that they're bored because all they do is stand in Dalaran
    Take a break. The World wont end because you're gone for a few months.
    For them it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking about leveling an alt and screenshotting a lot of Old Azeroth that will be gone soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Read a book, they are fun. I recomend Bernard Cornwell. The Saxon Stories is the best series I've ever read, followed up close by the Dark Tower, by Stephen King.

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

To those of you who feel that they have no purpose in life

Join the Swarm. Serve the Hive.

Am I . . . is this how it works?
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

10+ Year Old Account
    To people who realise how boring British television is, go onto youtube and watch videos that University Students suggest for you, eg. Old Spice adverts - you don't get adverts like THAT over here "In Englandland" as they like to say across the pond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGyk...eature=channel

We have a lot to learn from our students, I mean, look at all the useful things they find in all that time they spend studying, which we pay for them to do.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    To people who realise how boring British television is, go onto youtube and watch videos that University Students suggest for you, eg. Old Spice adverts - you don't get adverts like THAT over here "In Englandland" as they like to say across the pond.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGyk...eature=channel

We have a lot to learn from our students, I mean, look at all the useful things they find in all that time they spend studying, which we pay for them to do.
    What's British TV got to do with anything?

Deleted
    Go to quest hubs for both ally/horde
    /spit etc on opposing faction
    they attack you
    get killed
    /rofl when they ress

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    To Ghostcrawler
    Watch your back.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    What's British TV got to do with anything?
    Well, if you arent playing wow and you arent out/cooking and stuff, generally you watch tv - now us brits will all realise our tv is pretty shite, so go watch vids on youtube that our students we pay huge tuition fees for, do the work for us and find them.

Don't know about you but now im waiting for cata, i seem to be watching more tv and less wow, but then tv bores me so i have to find other things - eg, students.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Oh man, the whole worgen = twilight thing never gets old.

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 08:28 PM ----------

Don't know about you but now im waiting for cata, i seem to be watching more tv and less wow, but then tv bores me so i have to find other things - eg, students.
    Your infatuation with students is equal parts creepy and funny.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Advice to Blizz:

Plz choose a better color scheme for the final raid of the expansion... the deep warm blue in ICC is extremely tiring to look at. Makes me depressed.

Also... plz bring out more than 1 raid per patch. A raid with 3 bosses like Gruuls or MC would be just enough for me.

I suggest Katawa Shoujo. Its a sweet and lovely dating sim in which you befriend and potentially date a from a group of wonderful girls. They just so happen to be blind, or missing limbs. The game is not done, but there is a demo available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Overmind the 3rd View Post

To those of you who feel that they have no purpose in life

Join the Swarm. Serve the Hive.
    Your propaganda could is good, but news work. You need to appeal to peoples emotions. Make them afraid of or angry with their current leadership. I'll join when I'm promised a Hybrid Destroyer mount. Those guys rock.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you arent playing wow and you arent out/cooking and stuff, generally you watch tv - now us brits will all realise our tv is pretty shite, so go watch vids on youtube that our students we pay huge tuition fees for, do the work for us and find them.

You seem a bit confused. Norteamericano TV is absolute shite. I haven't enjoyed more than a handful of programs in the last five years or so, hence saving a bundle of money nowadays by not paying for cable I never use.
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Quote Originally Posted by Lesphie View Post

to future worgen players

there is a older one, anime i mean, named wolfs raid, which pictures the live of some worgen

and in regards to the anime vampire knights, it´s more the fight between a society of vampires, split in 2 big parties with different political views, and the vampire hunters. it takes place in a scool, where vampires live next door to normal humans, so that they come to know each other (the humans don´t know, that the other students are vampires)

another very good one, just aired in spring this year is Dance in the Vampire Bund, with a werewolf as protagonist.
    Last edited by sandini; 2010-08-30 at 08:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BM-Hunter View Post
    To Ghostcrawler
    Watch your back.
    What are you going to do?
    QQ on the forums moar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Read a book, they are fun. I recomend Bernard Cornwell. The Saxon Stories is the best series I've ever read, followed up close by the Dark Tower, by Stephen King.
    How do i get this book thing you speak of to start, i cant find any "on" button?