Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Well, if you arent playing wow and you arent out/cooking and stuff, generally you watch tv - now us brits will all realise our tv is pretty shite, so go watch vids on youtube that our students we pay huge tuition fees for, do the work for us and find them.

Don't know about you but now im waiting for cata, i seem to be watching more tv and less wow, but then tv bores me so i have to find other things - eg, students.
    That's why i'm very selective of the TV I watch. Mitchell and Webb, Armstrong and Miller are probably the only shows i've watched recently.

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Your propaganda could is good, but news work. You need to appeal to peoples emotions. Make them afraid of or angry with their current leadership. I'll join when I'm promised a Hybrid Destroyer mount. Those guys rock.
    It's a natural saddle.

Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Quote Originally Posted by justlols View Post
    Advice to Blizz:

plz bring out more than 1 raid per patch. A raid with 3 bosses like Gruuls or MC would be just enough for me.
    Go back and check again just how many bosses there are in MC.

If you REALLY want to make money in Cata... =]

Start stocking up on pre-Cata mats (from any of the WoW-eras [classic, BC, and wrath]), and sell them in bulk post-Cata release. OMG I just had a braingasm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesphie View Post
    in this topic we can give each others advice while waiting for CAT which is still a couple of months off cuz most of us are tired of Icecrown/ruby :3

to future worgen players
    i read somewhere on forums that worgen players like twilight movies and in those movies worgen and vampires fight over Bella Swan
    so anyway i found this anime that is almost like twilight and worgen! It's called Vampire Knights but instead of worgen vs vampire it is vampire vs vampire
    uhm yeah so there are no worgen in first episode(i only watched so far) but still, it is very twilighty so u will probably love it!

do you have anything to recomend to endure the wait?
    There are no Worgen or Werewolves in Vampire Knight. It's a nice anime if you like A LOT of drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    How do i get this book thing you speak of to start, i cant find any "on" button?
    Next to the "Frost Badge Dispenser" button

To all who seek to make money off of Guild Achievemt Whores;

Sell MC and BWL mats for uber goldz. I bet this works even now.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irgoodatstuff View Post
    What are you going to do?
    QQ on the forums moar?
    oh having a spot of fun. settle down Irg.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

Somewhere a gnome drops a vile of Arthas' undead plague and restarts the Zombie Event from the opening of WotLK.

That should get a couple of weeks/month of fun city raiding, and tears from people saying it ruining their playing experience...
    Is the answer to the Question...