View Poll Results: Who's the strongest orc?

Voters
181. This poll is closed
  • Blackhand the Destroyer

11 6.08%
  • Grom Hellscream

62 34.25%
  • Garrosh Hellscream

16 8.84%
  • Kargath Bladefist

2 1.10%
  • Thrall (Gladiator Skills Only No Magic)

25 13.81%
  • Varok Saurfang

40 22.10%
  • Orgrim Doomhammer

25 13.81%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylverian View Post
    While I agree that Knaak is a garbage author and deserves to be burnt in a fire... Something NEEDS to be said here...

Knaak's books ARE (for better or for worse... well, mostly worse) the LORE... DEAL WITH IT!!!

As much as I hate them, it doesnt change the fact that events which occurred in them are part of the World of Warcraft

So if nobody here cares for the "Knaakified character" = nobody here cares for "Knaak" = nobody here cares for "lore" = point of poll is defeated... I could say that Auctioneer Thathung is the Strongest Orc in the World of Warcraft, and if someone says otherwise I could just say "Oh, Metzen came up with that, it doesn't count, nobody cares about Lore!!!"...

Sooo... Yeah... My vote goes for Broxigar...
    Okay okay we surrender, the axe that can make someone like Brox that strong really does exist. Lets all vote for the axe now people.

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 10:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lildem View Post
    Can't see why Grom is stronger than Garrosh, Grom thought a pit lord and got killed. And Garrosh is just so much more cooler than any char in WoW
    Mannoroth was the strongest pitlord, and he didn't die to the pitlord like it has been said. What killed him was Mannoroth exploding in flames. Thrall got smacked to the wall by that pitlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Who's the Strongest orc? (didn't add broxigar because he's a mary sue with a magic axe, and didn't add casters because, well that should be obvious)
    I'm pretty sure Saurfang has Brox's axe, it fell out of the portal after he fucking hamstring'd sargeras.
    Troyzilla - Worthless DPS Warrior, AKA - That warrior who can play arms.
    ...................__
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(

WHERE IS REXXAR? he's half orc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Troyzilla View Post
    I'm pretty sure Saurfang has Brox's axe, it fell out of the portal after he fucking hamstring'd sargeras.
    more like gave sargeras a papercut on the leg. My point is, is that without his axe, Broxigar is nothing compared to anyone on the list above.

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 10:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dmx87212 View Post
    WHERE IS REXXAR? he's half orc
    half doesn't count this is who's the strongest orc, not who's the strongest halfbreed

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    more like gave sargeras a papercut on the leg. My point is, is that without his axe, Broxigar is nothing compared to anyone on the list above.

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 10:13 PM ----------

half doesn't count this is who's the strongest orc, not who's the strongest halfbreed
    You shouldn't ever have been allowed to make this post without knowing your lore, and at least leading the books/WoWWiki on Broxigar. Here, let me help you.

"With this final act of loyalty, Broxigar the Red sealed his place in history as the only known mortal to have ever staged an assault upon the Burning Legion's leader.

Broxigar the Red died, not a mere honorable death, but was struck down in a blaze of glory nearly unheard of in the history of the orcs.

When Krasus returned to the present day, his first act was to take Brox's magical axe directly to Thrall. Disguised as an orc shaman, Krasus told his tale of how Brox helped stop another demon invasion, and implored the Warchief to sing songs of Broxigar the Red, his legendary life, and his glorious sacrifice."
    Troyzilla - Worthless DPS Warrior, AKA - That warrior who can play arms.
    ...................__
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(

10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't ever have been allowed to make this post without knowing your lore, and at least leading the books/WoWWiki on Broxigar. Here, let me help you.

"With this final act of loyalty, Broxigar the Red sealed his place in history as the only known mortal to have ever staged an assault upon the Burning Legion's leader.

Broxigar the Red died, not a mere honorable death, but was struck down in a blaze of glory nearly unheard of in the history of the orcs.

When Krasus returned to the present day, his first act was to take Brox's magical axe directly to Thrall. Disguised as an orc shaman, Krasus told his tale of how Brox helped stop another demon invasion, and implored the Warchief to sing songs of Broxigar the Red, his legendary life, and his glorious sacrifice."
    Do you consider that to be proof of how strong he is?

It says thrall with out magic, he was getting his ass whooped by Garrosh in the arena, But i put my vote with Saufang, not for the cleave meme but cause he is a High Overlord, Supreme Commander of the Might of Kalimdor, Veteran from 3 wars, led forces in the battles of Shattrath and stormwind, and got his own ship in ICC...ok and also cause he cleaves the shit out of every thing

Deleted
    Where is the broxigar option ?

Deleted
    Garrosh , just because people will flame me for it

10+ Year Old Account

I've read both books and wowwiki, and that's no proof of how strong he is.

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 10:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Pie Eater View Post
    Where is the broxigar option ?
    he doesn't deserve an option, his axe comes close to deserving an option though.

i like Garroshs position in this poll.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irgoodatstuff View Post
    So, let me get this straight
    The orc you wanted to win was losing so you made it so that he would win?
    this