Thread: Frost Shock

Frost Shock

What is it? Is it a lump of ice you throw at your enemy? Does it travel through the air? Or do you conjure up the ice at your target? How does that work? If so, why should the target take damage just because some ice formed on then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you ever jumped into really cold water while you were bare nekkid? Imagine that times 1000 from the moisture in the air around you.

Earth Shock

What is it? Is it a lump of earth you throw at your enemy? Does it travel through the air? Or do you conjure up the earth at your target? How does that work? If so, why should the target take damage just because some earth formed on then?

Flame Shock

What is it? Is it a lump of flame you throw at your enemy? Does it travel through the air? Or do you conjure up the flame at your target? How does that work? If so, why should the target take damage just because some flame formed on then?

Its Magic deal with it.

I'm guessing if a magical being with control over the elements froze you in ice you wouldn't like it as really really cold thing cause pain and frozen legs will slow you down.
    Pyrotix Destruction Warlock
    stalk and kill 6/8 Heroic 25 man apply today

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    this game is got space goats with tentecles, and you try to find the logic in a godamn spell?

i vote for conjured ice on the target anyways.

FFFROOOOSSTTTT SHOCKKKKKKKK
    BoomShakalaka

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's an electrical shock, but more of a sudden shiver of cold ice/water forming around the enemy, slowing their movement. At least, that's what I think, though it could involve an electrical shock.

Frost Shock

How does it work??? :\

dont u know by now? Every shaman is a hacker. Its not the spell that hurts you, thats just a distraction from the fact the shaman is using its power to take your health away through the main database.

OMG TROLLS so many trolls..

Close this pearroc!!!!
    Last edited by Cynical Person; 2010-08-31 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by molinator View Post
    Frost Shock

How does it work??? :\
    Bad touch hurts for ever you know, especially with ice cold hand in special places, that's how it works ;p
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a lightning bolt, made of ice.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its friggen magic.

But on a more serious note, because I'm a vury serious person(lololol). The shaman makes the air and moisture around you "get cold" and freezes it, then hits you with it. A big chunk of 0 sense.

If we are at it someone can explain how Thunderstrike works ? Or Volley works ? Hmmm or Shadowform (someone propably will say something with Emo power >.>) ? and please explain them with logic ;p
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

Deleted
    I imagine the shocks are similar to how Tim the Enchanter in Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail explodes things from a distance. Only, they are targeted at someone.

Same question goes for Immolate. What happens? Well, the warlock says "hoop-dee-doo-ya" and then the guy he's saying it to bursts into flames. Okay. We do that, and all we have to do is point at them from a 45 yard range. We're wayyy cooler.